Chapter 16: Midterm Mayhem

Start from the beginning

"Pikachu, you know that's not an option" Reeka said with disapproval.

"I mean it's totally possible. Marshadow is the king of stealth" Zoroark said.

"True, but I don't want to essentially cheat" Jaydin said.

"I guess you're right" Pikachu said.

Zoroark suddenly caught something with her Extrasensory, surprising everyone. They looked and saw it was a meatball.

"What the? Where'd that come from?" Reeka asked with surprise.

"Damn, I forgot your Pokemon knew that move" a voice said.

They looked and saw it was Damian.

"What'd you do that for?" Jaydin asked angrily.

"I was just trying to get your attention that's all" he answered in an uncaring voice.

"By throwing food? What are you, 2?" Reeka asked with a scowl.

"2 good is more like it" Damian said with a chuckle.

"A pun? Seriously? Who does that?" Zoroark asked with irritation.

"If anything his IQ is 2" Charcadet said.

The Pokemon laughed, Jaydin and Reeka holding theirs in to avoid exposing their ability to understand Pokemon.

"Now that, was well delivered" Pikachu said.

"You just won an award buddy" Zoroark said.

Damian saw the Pokemon laugh and assumed they were laughing at his pun.

"I guess even your Pokemon know great humor when they hear it" Damian said with a smug grin.

Upon hearing that, the three girls immediately stopped laughing and changed their expressions to deadpan almost instantly.

"Not from you" they said together.

"I don't think they were laughing at your so called 'humor'" Jaydin said with smirk.

"If anything they were just laughing at you" Reeka added. The three Pokemon nodded their heads in confirmation.

Damian growled as he tightened his fists.

"If all you wanted to do was start some kind of food battle, Zoroark put a stop to that, so you can just leave" Jaydin said.

Damian scoffed. He turned away. "Fine, then I guess I won't tell you what the battle exam will be" he said with a sly smirk.

"Reeka can you pass the ketchup please?" Jaydin asked.

Damian turned around and saw Reeka casually handing a bottle of Ketchup to Jaydin to put on his burger. Pikachu was blushing as she ate fries covered with Ketchup.

"Can I have your water bottle since you haven't opened it?" Reeka asked.

Jaydin gladly gave her his water bottle.

"Hey! Did you hear me?" Damian said angrily.

"We did, we just don't care" Jaydin said, not even looking at him.

"We'll find out when we hear it from a credible source" Reeka said as she took a sip of her drink.

Damian grunted as he turned away. Zoroark suddenly had an idea. She powered up her Extrasensory and threw the meatball back at Damian, hitting him in his hair. He turned around and saw Zoroark holding up her middle claw and sticking her tongue out. This infuriated Damian but knew she could do far worse, making him leave with a scoff.