"...I think the cheering squad concept looks tacky."

You're hitting us with facts.

So far, there have been no malicious edits, so Lee Sejin's uncooperative attitude has rarely been highlighted on TV.

Just by looking at a glimpse of it while searching for Park Moondae, Lee Sejin's fans believed him to be a 'sensitive and shy hard worker.'

However, since Ryu Chungwoo was edited well, Lee Sejin might be crushed by editing this time.

In any case, Ryu Chungwoo was not very agitated. He just asked back calmly.

"Do you have any other suggestions?"

"Because I don't have any... I wasn't going to tell you."

"Hmm, all right. I got it."

Ryu Chungwoo immediately asked Kim Raebin again.

"What do you think, Raebin?"

"I'm not familiar with this song, so I think I should listen to it first."

"Okay. Let's play it for now."

When the smart pad provided to us was activated, a chorus melody played with an electric guitar came out, starting with the classical drum intro.

After everyone listened to the song with their mouths closed, Kim Raebin muttered first with a pale face.

"This is..."

Finally, there's someone else who noticed this disastrous selected song.

First of all, the lyrics were a youthful love hymn that was popular in our childhood. In a good way, it was retro, and in a bad way, it was old-fashioned.

Naturally, there was no characteristic concept like a flower fairy or a vampire, and it was difficult to attach one to the song.

And since it was built based on a good singer standing alone, the chorus octave was high enough to tear the throat.

What if I adjust the octave? The charm of the song would disappear.

This is because the song's appeal was the exhilaration of the high notes that pierce the vocal cords.

"Hmm, the note is very high. Do you find any other difficulties?"

Kim Raebin inhaled as if he were going to pour out words, then he glanced at the camera and closed his mouth.

It seemed he was paying attention because he was beaten up over a personality controversy in the last team match that aired.

"So... Yes. The song is good, but I think it's hard to arrange it."

"Really? If you say that, it must be really difficult."

Ryu Chungwoo readily agreed. It seemed that even though Kim Raebin's broadcast was ruined in the first team match, he had taken the lead in the arrangement and selected the right song.

'He changed a mass-produced EDM song from the late 2000s to a well-loved EDM trap, leaving only the sample bits.'

"Then what about Moondae?"

Finally, it's my turn.

"I think we should decide on something before arranging it."

"Like what?"

"Part distribution."

You can't see the answer in the selected song? Then we shouldn't be focusing on this.

We have to focus on somewhere that doesn't fail.

I assure you, I'm the only one on the team who can sing the chorus of this song properly right now.