1. Too Close Still so far😔

''It was night time

''It was night time. Two people were standing on a rooftop. Both had swords in their hands.

Both The name was ""We-Zhan & We-chanse"".   

One person was looking 👀at the other. There was anger in the eyes of one or love in the eyes of the other but There was a fight going on between the two.

We-Zhan  was saying accept defeat and end this fight. i don't want any fight my love with you please stop You know I love you so much. Just then a We-chanse voice comes, I know you love me, I used to think the same till now but what did you do, you started a war, you did this to me. The man says, don't you trust me? I never want to end your kingdom. 

We-chanse if you do not want to end the state then why did you start the fight? why you try to kills the fairy for your satisfaction and Congratulations almost 4 to 5 fairy already dead in your attack

We-chanse if you do not want to end the state then why did you start the fight? why you try to kills the fairy for your satisfaction and Congratulations almost 4 to 5 fairy already dead in your attack. And now you lying then don't tell me anything king. I knew that demons are like this, but we fairies thought that you were different, but no you turned out to be a just like everyone else.

 We-Zhan please Stop - All this is just a wrong, I have not made any attack. Please Trust me my love. It's been 10 years since we Completed Marriage . Don't end everything like this. Listen to me, I haven't done anything.  

People's voices were coming from behind , Queen , please do something. The whole place was covered with blood. The demons and fairies were fighting among themselves but the fairies are injury . One by one the fairies were dying.... 

We-Chanse's  Pov.

 I have not heard anything, everything you done fromyour side by starting the fight.. you have broken my trust yourself. How can Itrust you?  when I see that you are started fight from your side?  yes you are correct. You said that our relationship with you is very old, that's why i trusted you blindly, but what did you do? Look at what you have done "we Zhan " you have ruined my kingdom. 

 Look the whole place, all fairy died one by one in your surrounding , and you want i trust you. A lot of things are happenedbetween us but now stop talking and now started fight. Now it's time to fight.