!SMUT! Peggen Jeager

"Wait-... what are you doing?"

"Turn around."

"W-why?!"

"Turn. Around." She commanded.

The sweaty long-haired male looked up at her in the eyes, after a long moment he complies, slowly turning around and exposing to the woman his soft plump ass.

He curled his lips, looking back at her with soft, blushing cheeks.

"Don't be too rough, p-please..."

That soft begging noise activated y/n's predatory instincts.

She advanced towards him as he was bent over, grabbing his hips with both hands before she SLIPPED the dildo into his soft, tight butthole.

A whimper of pain escapes Eren's mouth.

He clenches his teeth and whines as he gets thrusted.

Y/n is unrelenting, she goes deep and pulls out, as her navel dances back and forth, her hips thrusting forward almost mechanically.

"Stand still... keep still till I'm finished."

He stood in place... not like he could escape her even if he tried. He was trapped in that position, eternally locked in place until she was satisfied.

His head leans against the bedframe, he drools on the bedsheets, his cock starts to get hard.

As she keeps going, she notices Eren's erect cock dangling inbetween his legs as she fucks him.

A thought crosses her mind.

She licks her lips with lust, grinning to herself.

She was about to milk him like a cow.