!SMUT! Fuck him up

"Since you've been so obedient... I'll give you a taste of what you crave."

He was still shook from the situation.

Did he really just -beg- her?

Had his hornyness really overwhelmed his ideals?

It was still a lot to take in...

...and what he was about to 'take in' was something more than humiliation.

Y/N got off the bed, then detached the hilts from her two blades. The end of the hilt had a very peculiar round tip, which made it resemble a certain phallic object Eren might recognize.

The male looked over in her direction.
"Wh-what is that?"

"Dildo swords."

"...What?"

"Dildo swords."

"Wh-what are you gonna do wi-..."

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out, Eren, and then I'll pound your eldian ass until you cry."

He froze.

A shiver went down his spine, a sudden quiver ran through his body, making his legs shake slightly, and his erect cock as well.

His hand was still smoking. He couldn't shift, nor could he hope to overpower Y/N in hand to hand.

He was cornered, like a rat.

Y/N put on the strap-on and approached confidently, with a powerful catwalk before she stopped in front of him.

She looked down at him, before reaching for his hair and pulling him off the bed.

She put her dildo tip close to his mouth, letting his soft lips and warm breath on the shaft. He was tired, ansimating... perhaps in anticipation? His facade tried to hide what he was really feeling.

He glanced up, his brows forrowed.
"You won't get away with this." He stuttered.

"Won't I?"

With a slow motion, she inserted her dildo into his mouth, pushing further and further as if she had the intention of penetrating his brain cavity.

Eren was left winded, his eyes widened, his heart raced. His mouth pried open like a ripe clam, he stood kneeled in front of Y/N, impaled on her dildo.

Before long she started thrusting, back and forth, back and forth.

She used Eren's mouth however she pleased. It was her property. Her toy.

He grimaced in discomfort at the first few strokes. His warm and sticky saliva entangling the shaft inside his mouth.
His hair was messy and all over his face, though his eyes were perfectly visible as he was getting fucked.

He was looking at you.

You, who was deep inside of him.

His eyes were doe-like, his green iris almost mesmerizing. Though they hid a hint of spite. For you. For himself. For this situation he found himself in.

He was trying to fight it... but couldn't. He was enjoying himself. You could feel it.

The dildo slided through his tissues and tongue smoothly, almost as its natural habitat.

His eyes were crossed, his forehead was sweaty. If his mouth wasn't stuffed, he would be whimpering and moaning.

This gives you an idea.

You grab the back of his hair and pull him off of your dildo. You see his tongue roll out as tendrils of saliva connected his mouth and the shaft.

He was out of breath, heavily panting as he tried to regain it.

You look down at him, reveling with a wide grin.

You felt so powerful.

So in control.

After a minute or so, you proclaim boldly.

"Now it's time for your second hole."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!