Chapter 3: Hell Is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Start from the beginning

"Grandpa!" She cried. Summit saw the light in the Sky grow and then he saw his mother's face and her hand was out and he took it as he had gotten his wish that he asked the Gods to grant. He died as a hero. "Grandpa!!!!" Rose cried.

"Rose?!" Rose heard Wests voice and heard horses.

"Help!!!" Rose cried. West saw his father and ran over to him.

"Dad!!!" West shouted and he fell beside Summit who's eyes were staring into nothing. A guard ran over to Brendanus and helped him up and got him onto the horse and took him back to the castle. Two more horses came around and it was Ember and Elesia. Ember got there first.

" Mr.Merrow?" Ember sighed and when he didn't hear an answer Elesia came over and saw her husband.

" SUMMIT?!" She cried and she jumped off her horse and she fell beside him. "NO SUMMIT!!! Don't leave me Summit." Elesia cried as she kneeled beside her husband.......

They rode into the kingdom where everyone gasped at the sight of their lost king.

Everyone was mourning that night. West walked into the library and sat down at his Fathers desk. He then started to look through the drawers when he came across the last will and testament. He started to read it.

My Last Will and Testament

The kingdom goes to West Petter Merrow and His girlfriend Ivy and it will then be passed onto Rose Clover and whomever she decides to marry.

I approve of Prince Brendanus as being Roses husband in the future.

All of my writing is to get its own section in the library in the castle.

King Puck and Prince Brendanus will always be family in this kingdom, not just guests.

Elesia is to be set free from our marriage and is to be allowed to date without being criticized.

If Rose and West dies, Hazel Clementine is to acquire the kingdom.

The Royal Family at this exact point in time consists of Elesia Merrow, West Peter, Ivy Eclipse, Hazel Clementine, Rose Clover, Ember, Brendanus, and Puck.

It has been a wonderful ride while being your King, I love you all. Thank you and Goodbye.

West put it down and looked through his drawers again. Then he opened the bottom one and found a bunch of books and he started looking through them and they were all empty. He assumed they were books that his father never got the chance to Finnish. West decided to start his own stories. West grabbed a black dark red leather book and opened it and he grabbed his fathers pen and it was like he could feel his father looking over his shoulder at that moment. West brought the pen to the paper.

To Be A Hero Or Not To Be A Hero

Have you ever heard a whole kingdom fall silent because of one king? There is a tale of a valiant king, one that only tasted death once. One that was braver than any king before. It takes a seriously grand King to protect his whole kingdom, and this one did it like it was as easy as counting to three.

1. He was a human and fell in love with a fairy princess

2. He became king and had children, but all but one died.

3. He fought several battles, but his life was taken away by lung cancer, but he died a hero, saving his granddaughters life from an assassin.

There is the reality that this king would have died at one time or another, but not before he changed several lives. His life is a journey that should never fade away.