Past....

Secrets that I have held in my heart,

are harder to hide than I thought!

May be I just Wanna be yours

I wanna be yours

I wanna be yours......

I assured Aditi I'll be okay. After sometime she dozed off. But sleep is far away from my eyes, my brain is stubborn by playing smayukth's smile, his face on loop. We follow each other on instagram, I opened his profile. His facial features changed a bit but his smile is still the same. I kept my mobile aside and tried to sleep, tomorrow is a big day. I was waiting for tomorrow from months but now it doesn't excite me. It is my dream company. I always dreamt about working there, as planned I cracked every round and tomorrow is the final interview. I have to get it at any cost.

Morning I woke up with my phone buzzing in my ears. It's yakshith, he said nothing will change after yesterday and he's standing by it. Last week he promised me he'll be there throughout this interview process to push me, motivate me.

"Hey" I tried not to sound sleepy

"hello, woke up just now?" he asked

I cleared my throat and answered "yeah, slept lately last night"

"okay. You exactly have 1 hour 47 minutes before your allotted slot, get ready I'll pick you up and we'll straightly go to the college" he said and added again "don't skip your breakfast"

"Fine, I don't. we have to be there in the college within 1 hour so I have enough time to have breakfast"

he chuckled

"call me after you're almost done" he told

"sure" and we hung up

When I looked around, Aditi was glaring at me, "what?" I asked

"nothing" she shouted

"Adii, I don't want to hurt him. I told him to stop all these and not to be in contact with each other, but he insisted on being friends and I am okay to be friends with a genuine guy like him."

"huh! he's so madly in love with you" She came beside me.

"I know, but I couldn't help. I hope we try to be good friends and not more than that. I'll try not to hurt his feelings anymore." I stood up to leave to freshen up.

after almost 50 minutes later, I am ready to leave. I called yakshith and he picked me up.

I'm done with my interview, I'm sure I'll be in. Yakshith is more excited after hearing my positive reply. Results about selected will be out within 15 working days.

Next day,

"I agree with you. Go home, good food and much needed rest will relax you" aditi patted my shoulder

I decided to go home for a week to rest my mind. we don't have regular classes, so I can leave happily.I informed my friends about leaving and aditi and yakshith came to station to give send off

I hugged her "bye" I whispered

"bye" we parted from the hug

"take care" yakshith said and I nodded

After 20 minutes I am in the train with my luggage and hundreds of thoughts as I'm all alone.

PAST? PAST! PAST.

He's everywhere in my class, school, in my heart and in my dreams everywhere.

I don't know if it is a love, crush or obsession but I'm sure of one thing that he owns my heart. It's more than a year now and not even a day passed without thinking about him.