First Feed...

First Feed...

Seb Pov

 She pelted him with punches for a few seconds. Marcos finally reacted gripping her throat and throwing her across the room. She hit the wall hard but that barely slowed her. She reacted fast; jumping gracefully to her feet fangs erupting and charging toward Marcos again.

This time the guards interfered. Four men took her down mid-way and pinned her. She managed to throw two off quickly but four more replaced them. Marcos snatched a gun from one of the guards and angrily strode to her. She was still pinned down trying to break loose to no avail.

Seb wanted to help her but this was beyond him. Marcos was pissed. If Seb got in his way he would punish him or worse his sister. With a clenched jaw Seb stood by and watched Marcos kick Ana in the face while she was held down. Her nose cracked and blood gushed from the wound. A second later it stopped and completely healed itself. Wow that was fast even for a vampire. That pissed Marcos off more and he kicked her again then aimed the gun directly at her head.

"Stop attacking or I'll put enough of these rounds in your head to kill you!" His voice left no room for arguing. Ana stopped thrashing but her red eyes still blazed with fury.

"You did this to me you bastard!" she spat

"No my dear you did this when you stole my blood.” Marcos countered. Seb thought about that piece of information. She took his blood? Marcos never mentioned that. How interesting.

"You filthy blood sucking maniac!" she yelled. Marcos laughed without humor

"I rule here. You’re my new prisoner and if you keep disrespecting me you'll be a dead one. Understand?" he asked as if talking to a child.

She didn’t respond. Just glared at him with hateful eyes. Disobedience was Marcos biggest irritation. His jaw ticked the longer she stared at him without responding. Marcos finally had enough and kicked her again; this time in the face and gut. Seb admired her courage to not show weakness even if it was a tad foolish of her.

Marcos however didn’t. He aimed the gun at her head and fired.

She was fast enough to dodge the face shot but the bullet still pierced her shoulder. She howled in pure pain. The liquid platinum spread through from the entry point out like veins. The muscles in her neck were bulging as she tried to contain her pain. Marcos smiled down triumphantly ordering the guards to take her to her room and chain her to the bed. Seb looked on as the guards took her shivering body away

"Well that was quite a show!" Talon said rubbing his hands together excitedly. Violence always seemed to make the ruthless man giddy "Man that girl has some fight in her" he added earning a growl from Marcos.

"Seb you watch over the girl. Talon you and I are going on a quest for some answers about our new guest" Marcos explained. He began rummaging through the drawers of his broken desk. When he found the paper he was looking for he placed it on the inside pocket of his black jacket.

"Seb, keep an eye on her abilities. I'll call in a day’s time for an update." said Marcos. Seb bowed respectfully as Marcos turned to leave the room. Talon started to follow but stopped short of the exit

"Oh and try not to fall in love there soldier, remember she is still one of us" he ended with a mock salute walking backwards out of the office.

Seb balled his fist so tightly his knuckles turned white. He was pissed off that Talon had already caught on to his slight reactions to Ana. That can't happen! Talon was right about one thing she is a vampire. He just has to keep reminding himself that. From here on out he would be her guard and nothing more. A smaller part of him felt uneasy about the decision but he chose to ignore that.