Jungkook smiled and started thrusting slowly and interwined his both hands with tae's soft hands, thrust became deeper and harsh after a while causing tae's body to jerk in a upward position and to his boobs to bounce, jungkook retreated his hands and grabbed tae's both boobs twisting both nipples...

''ahhh, they are se~sensitive hubby don't do ahhhh t~that mhm''

When Jungkook's touch turned to Tae's sensitive spots, eliciting cries of pleasure and desire, Tae surrendered to the sensations, his body a canvas for Jungkook's love and passion. With each spank and thrust, their passion burned brighter, their love igniting like a flame in the darkness.

Jungkook turned tae around in meantime and spanked tae's ass couple of times more and thrusted in a animalistic pace making tae to cry while he grunted as tae kept clenching and unclenching his hole. Jungkook pulled out his hard member and stood on the ground..

''suck it''...he demanded, while tae got on his knees and started sucking his hard shaft in a fast pace stroking it fastly making other to groan and moan, tae started deep throated jungkook, as he was about to cum but he made tae to stand up and turned him around and pushed his dick inside him again..

''ahhh fuck''

Tae cried out when jungkook started thrusting him from back while grabbed him both hands at the back while spanked him with other till his skin got red...

''yess fuck me l~like this ah''

''my love getting his pussy ruin huh''

''yes ahh, i fucking love getting ruin by you''

''like this?''

''fuck f~fuck yess''

''am i doing good mommy?''

''yess you are AHHHHHH''

Jungkook pushed him to the bed and deep penetrated inside him in missionary seeing tae's expressions and sound he didn't wanted to stop...

It was past 8:00 pm in the night and they hadn't finished, they did rounds after rounds...

''i am gonna cum''...tae breathed out heavily and cummed for the 7th time with a loud moan while jungkook too cummed inside tae with loud grunt..

As they reached the peak of their passion, Tae and Jungkook found solace in each other's embrace, their love transcending words as they shared the most intimate of moments. With each kiss and caress, they reaffirmed their love for each other, their souls entwined in a love that knew no bounds.

He laid down and pulled tae on top of him and kissed his shoulder while also pecked on the hickies his made earlier both catching their breathes in each other's embrace...

As Jungkook's lips trailed to Tae's neck, Tae's hand found solace in Jungkook's hair, the soft locks a comforting touch amidst the rising tide of pleasure. With each caress and kiss, Tae felt a wave of warmth and love wash over him, his heart overflowing with adoration for the man before him.

Next morning, Tae woke up to find the bed empty, his heart sinking with the absence of his husband beside him. Pouting, he went to freshen up, slipping into sweatpants and a bra before emerging from the room. As he entered the living area, he noticed Jungkook standing beside a large object, his gaze fixed upon it intently.

Approaching Jungkook from behind, Tae wrapped his arms around him, peppering kisses on his cheeks.

"Good morning, babe''... Tae greeted warmly as he joined Jungkook's side.

"Good morning, love''.... Jungkook replied, smiling as he encircled Tae's waist with his arms.

''What is it?"...Curious about the object, Tae inquired..

''How about you check it out yourself?"...With a mischievous grin, Jungkook suggested...

Intrigued, Tae slowly began to uncover the object, revealing a framed painting. As he inspected it further, Tae's eyes widened in awe. It was a breathtakingly realistic portrait of himself, every detail captured with astonishing accuracy.

Tracing his fingers over the painting, Tae turned to Jungkook, his eyes glistening with tears.

"Were you working on this from last week?"...he asked, his voice filled with emotion.

Jungkook nodded, his smile warm and affectionate, before opening his arms. Without hesitation, Tae rushed into his embrace, tears streaming down his cheeks as he held onto Jungkook tightly.

"Do you like it?"...Jungkook asked softly, his own eyes shining with love and anticipation.

"I fucking love it. Thank you so much for this''.....Tae nodded, his voice choked with emotion, he whispered, his words filled with gratitude.

As they parted, Jungkook cupped Tae's face and leaned in to kiss him, their lips meeting in a tender embrace. Wrapped in each other's arms, they shared a moment of deep connection and love.

"Let's hang it in our room''... Jungkook suggested eagerly, wiping away Tae's remaining tears.

Together, they carried the frame to their room and hung it on the wall, admiring the artwork with awe and reverence. Standing side by side, they basked in the beauty of the painting, their love evident in every glance and touch.

"I love you so much, you're forever mine''... Jungkook whispered, pressing a gentle kiss on Tae's forehead...

"Love you more, and I am fur-ever yours''..,Tae replied with a smile, returning the kiss on Jungkook's lips..

As they stood together, enveloped in the warmth of their love, they reflected on their journey together the challenges they had faced, the support they had given each other, and the deep bond that had grown between them. With the painting serving as a reminder of their love and commitment, they knew that their connection would only continue to deepen with time...

________________________________________

The End ♡

Thanks for reading ✨

This is the last of this story, i truly loved writing it, it was so overwhelming working on this cute story though, otherwise you guys give your reviews

Did you all liked it?
I know you all did

But again appreciate your author's hardwork hehe

Will see you all in another story

Till then

Bye bye, sweethearts❤️😃

I love you all<3