ᴘᴀʀᴛ - 27 [M]

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Tae, you know what? I've never tasted whipped cream before''...Jungkook remarked, his smirk growing wider as he gestured toward the creamy treat. Tae's confusion was evident, considering they often enjoyed whipped cream together. However, before he could question Jungkook further, he found himself being pulled closer by his playful partner.

''On you''...Jungkook smirked as he positioned Tae to sit on the dining table, facing him, and deftly took both of Tae's legs on his thighs.

Caught off guard by Jungkook's swift actions, Tae felt a rush of emotions—surprise, amusement, and a hint of embarrassment at being the center of attention. Yet, beneath it all, there was a warmth in Tae's heart, an affectionate appreciation for Jungkook's spontaneity and playful nature, which never failed to bring excitement to their relationship.

Jungkook delicately traced his fingertips along Tae's smooth, slender legs, eliciting a gentle response from Tae as he curled his toes in a simple yet unmistakable sign of pleasure. It was a tender moment, filled with subtle sensations and unspoken affection, a silent language that spoke volumes of their intimate connection and deep bond. Tae's breath caught in his throat, overwhelmed by the tender touch of his beloved, each stroke igniting a spark of warmth that radiated through his entire being. In that fleeting moment, as Jungkook's fingers danced across his skin, Tae felt a profound sense of contentment, knowing that he was cherished and loved beyond measure.

Jungkook began planting delicate, feathery kisses from Tae's knees, trailing upwards along his uncovered thighs, eliciting a soft roll of Tae's eyes at the tingling sensation. Lost in the moment, Tae was unaware when Jungkook deftly unbuttoned the buttons on his shirt leaving his beautiful body naked, the anticipation building with each tender touch.

Tae's breath hitched as he gasped, feeling a foamy substance against his skin, only to let out a moan of pleasure as Jungkook's steady licks sent waves of ecstasy coursing through his body. Surrendering to the sensations, Tae instinctively drew Jungkook closer, wrapping his legs around his husband's shoulders, his body growing weak with desire as he succumbed to the intensity of the moment. With a soft sigh of contentment, Tae lay back on the table, yielding to the tender ministrations of his beloved.

For a blissful half-hour, Jungkook continued to delicately lick the whipped cream off Tae's skin, his fervor undiminished even when the cream was depleted. He relished the taste of his wifey's skin, savoring every moment of intimacy shared between them. Tae, lost in a state of pure ecstasy, surrendered to the sensations coursing through his body, his heart swelling with love for his husband.

As Jungkook's lips met his own, Tae reciprocated, tasting the remnants of whipped cream on Jungkook's mouth, their mutual affection deepening with each tender exchange. In that intimate moment, time seemed to stand still as they reveled in the profound connection between them, their love transcending the boundaries of mere words.

"I want you''... Tae cried out in pleasure, his voice filled with longing and desire as Jungkook parted his mouth from Tae's pussy after planting a tender kiss...

Jungkook spanked Tae's both breasts causing them to jiggle at the sensations, eliciting soft moans from Tae.

Their hands moved on each other as Tae also encouraged Jungkook to remove his clothes as they made their way towards the living room. Jungkook threw Tae onto the squishy couch, his lips immediately finding Tae's neck, leaving several passionate marks. His mouth trailed down to Tae's navel, where he sucked gently, sending waves of pleasure through Tae's body, causing him to lose himself in the sensations.

While trailing kisses on Tae's neck again, Jungkook gently pushed himself inside Tae, eliciting a loud moan from him. They started moving together in a fast pace, their lips meeting in heated kisses, both breathing heavily and moaning in pleasure. Jungkook's repeated spanks on Tae's side hip intensified the sensations, causing Tae to lose himself in the intense pleasure of the moment.

''Faster ahhhh''

''i am gonna cum tae''

''fill me up, love, fucking fill me up ahhhh''

''as you wish, mommy''... jungkook filled tae's hole with his warm liquid with a loud moan while it drips down from his hole to the edge of the couch

Jungkook sat on the couch and pulled tae on his lap while tae sat back facing him, jungkook parted Tae's leg and started fingering him with curl fingers also rubbed his clit continuously, after a while a liquid shot over as tae squirted with a loud moan while crying in pleasure.

He lay with his back against Jungkook's stomach, feeling the comforting warmth of his embrace as they cuddled together after their tender lovemaking. Jungkook wrapped his arms around his beloved's stomach, holding him close, their bodies still humming with the lingering sensations of their intimate connection.

________________________________________

Thanks for reading ✨

Don't forget to vote and comment

I love you all<3