Misunderstandings cant break us pt 2

Doc : sorry mr. Goenka we couldn't save your wife.. .

Kartik came out of his thoughts when kirti shook him .

Kirti : kartik kaha kho gaye ho.. Doc is calling you.

Kartik took a sigh of relief.. As it was just a dream .. And went to doctor.

Doc :Mr.goenka.. Now she's alright. But weak. So take care off her.. And no stress..

Nurses come out of icu bringing naira in a stretcher to another ward.  All gets sad by seeing her in this condition. Kartik goes to meet her. He takes her hand in his hand an kiss it. And waits for her to get up. 

Kartik : I'm sorry naira... Main humesha aise hi karta hoon na.. Bahut bura hoon na main..

Naira : aii.. Mere mendak bahut ache hai..

Kartik : naira.. Tum kab uti..

And make her sit comfortably.

Kartik : tumhe kuch chahiye... Main doc ko bulata hoon..

Naira: nahi kartik I'm fine.. Main bahut pareshan kiya hai na sab ko.

Kartik nod his head in no..

Kartik : kyu karti ho aise naira.. Kabhi tho apna dhyan rakhiya karo..

Naira just smile in response.

Like that they solve their misunderstandings .kartik hug her and kiss her forehead. Later everyone visit naira and after some days naira is taken back home. And they lived ever happily..

The End

Uniquekaira2 thank you for your suggestion.

I'm sorry for the small update.. And I will not be able to update till next month as I have exams.. I will continue writing from  next month.. Hope you understand.. Thank you for your support 🙏--Author