Misunderstandings cant break us

This is an os on request of Uniquekaira2

The scene starts from kaira's first teej. Kartik is angry with naira because she was talking with suvarna. And naira is trying to solve kartik's misunderstanding but then the bell for being silent ( as in the show suhasini asking everyone to keep moun vrat). After the pooja  naira went to kartik ro talk with him.

Naira :kartik meri baat suno pls.. Tum mujhe galat samaj rahe ho.. Maa aise nahi  hai.. Pls meri baat suno..

Kartik : mujhe sirf ek hi maa hai.. Aur vo hai soumya goenka.. Aur vo nahi rahi..
Tujhe uss mrs. Goenka ko apni maa hai tho.... Mujhe baat  nahi karni thujse..

And he goes out of the house.... Naira tries to stop him but he goes. Naira goes inside the house and when she reached dining table her phone falls from her hand . When she bent to pick the phone she saw a snake there and it bite her soon she falls unconscious....there was no one in the house except suvarna and she was busy as today is teej so no one noticed naira.. After 30 mins suvarna came there and drinks water. Thats when she noticed naira unconscious near the dining table. She rushed towards her and she was Continuously trying to wake her but she is not. She thought that naira fainted because of tiredness as it was teen and she kept fast. But then she noticed the snake bite mark in her hand..  There was no one in the hous except suvarna she somehow took her to the car and drived to the nearby hospital. And she admitted in her in the hospital. They take naira to icu . Suvarna calls kartik many times.. But kartik is not picking.

Kartik : yeh mrs. Goenka mujhe baar baar kyu call kar rahe hai.. Unko pata main unse baat nahi karti.. Phir bhi...

And he cut the call.. Suvarna called him again.. This time he picked.

Kartik : kyu baar baar call kar rahe hai aap.. Maine mana kiya hai na mujhe mat phone karna.. Phir kyu kar rahe hai..

Suvarna :kartik gussa baad mein.. Naira hos...

Then doctor comes out of icu..

Doc : see mrs. Goenka.. Hum abhi kuch nahi keh sakte. Naira's condition is worsening. The case is complicated.. Pehele poison bahut hai more than that she was fasting.. Medicines work  karne ke liye energy nahi hai uske body main.

And goes back to icu. Kartik who was listening all this as the call was on started panicking.. He thought naira took poison and tried to suicide because of him.

Kartik : mrs. Goenka kya hua hai meri naira ko.  Aap kis hospital mein hai aap..

Suvarna :xyz hospital.

Kartik cuts the call and drive fastly to the hospital. On the way he is thinking that naira tried to do suicide because of him..(as he don't know the truth). He was getting flashback back of his mothers death as she also died because she suicided. After reaching hospital he runs to icu.. He sees suvarna standing there he saw naira through the glass window he panics seeing her.. He lost his mother he can't loose his naira.. Whom he loves the most he is blaming himself for everything.

Kartik : naira aise kaise suicide kar sakte hai.. Mere baare main ek baar soch lete.. Uske bina mein mar jaaungaa.... Are gussa hu tho baad main shaant hojaaungaa. .. Par.. Sab mere vajah se hai sab mere vajah se hai.

Suvarna : suicides! Naira suicide nahi kiya hai..

Kartik : nahi kiya hai ka kya matlab hai aapka.. Main suni thi doc ke baat vo poison.. Poison ke bare mein bata rahe the..

Suvarna : ha kyunki.. Naira ko koi saanp ne kaata hai..

Kartik gets shocked : saanp? Hamare gar mein saanp kaha se aaya..

Suvarna explains everything.. And also clears his misunderstandings regarding her and naira.. Kartik also accepts her as his mother..
By then whole family comes there as suvarna informed them all kartik also apologized manish for his behaviour.

Doctor comes out  of icu.. All starts to question him regarding nairas health.

Doc : dekhiye maine mrs. Goenka se kaha tha unko treat karna mushkil  hai. Fir bhi we tried our best but..

Kartik : but.. But kya doc. Mere naira vo tik hai na..

Doc : sorry mr. Goenka we couldn't save your wife..

Pls do vote, comment and share with your friends.

Precap : ............