Comfort.

"P-PLEASE.. DONT WORRY I-I-..." Dead trembles and shakes as he speaks.

You stand in front of him terrified

You don't know what to do but you really want to be closer to him.

You run up and hug him tightly, you almost knock Dead over with this hug, you definitely caught him off guard and he doesn't know how to react.

Dead slowly closes his arms around you, soaking the back of your shirt in blood, you don't care though, you just want to hug him no matter the outcome.

You lay your head on his shoulder and cry loudly. Dead gets agitated by the sounds of crying but he doesn't care if it's from you. Dead just wants to be good for you.

After a few seconds, you look up into Deads eyes, clearly very concerned for his health.

You guild him to his bed and sit down with him.

You stop hugging him and lift up his arm and look at his wounds.

"I'll g-get bandages for you Pelle.." You say through tears.

Dead nods.

You walk to the other side of the room and get the bandages off his desk, and then you leave his room and go into the hall to get some alcohol to clean his wounds.

You walk back over to Deads bed and sit down, you look into his eyes and lift his arm again. You notice his eyes are actually starting to tear up which is very shocking, Pelle never crys, you know he will never let those tears out no matter what.

"This is.. gonna hurt.. ok?" You say.

"Y-yeah I do this sometimes.." Dead sounds nervous.

"Alright.. I'll do it now..." You say.

You then start cleaning Deads large open wounds, he flinches with the burning of the alcohol and you comfort him.

"It's ok.. just stay still please.." You say.

Dead trys not to flinch and just ends up moaning slightly from the pain of you cleaning his wounds.

You then wrap his arm after cleaning it, then you take his other arm and start cleaning the wounds, he yells a bit again, so he doesn't flinch.

You wrap his other arm. The pain is over now. He looks relieved, he also looks nervous and incredibly stressed, you notice that he is vulnerable and still has tears in his eyes.

"Are you ok baby?" You say to comfort him.

"Yeah.." Dead says quietly

"Good.." You say as you hug him from the side, you feel his heartbeat on your arm. His heartbeat is extremely fast from stress.

You lay down with him and cuddle him until he calms down. He doesn't realize you noticed his fear.