freshen up.

You hold Dead and try to calm him down, he feels so guilty and wants you to hate him for what he has done, but you will not hate him no matter what he has done.

Pelle is laying in your arms~ you lay down with him now. Dead crys himself to sleep, you make sure he is asleep then you fall asleep with him.

Hours later, you wake up. This time, you are awake before him. Dead is still sleeping like a beautiful boy. Pelles cheeks are all rosey and he has clearly not slept well in months.

You keep cuddling him for a few minutes and stroke his hair. You have a huge urge to kiss him but you could never bring yourself to do that after everything he did to you, however, the only reason why you wouldn't kiss him right there is only because you feel like you would regret it. You don't care that he has raped you.

After cuddling him, you slowly get out of his arms and put the blanket on him. You grab your bloody clothes and put them on.

You unzip the tent and walk outside and look around at everything, the trees, the leaves, everything. You have your phone and a knife, but you have nothing else. You want to stay with Dead, but you need more here to live.

You start walking back home now, your house is very close to the forest so you would be back in no time.

Once you are back home, you quickly take a shower. When you are in the shower you notice the bruises all over your whole body, most of the bruises are on your thighs and boobs.

You eat alot of food. Then you change your clothes and feel good again.

You really don't wanna be late back to the forest. You are scared Pelle would have a breakdown and think you had ran away.

You run back to the forest with all of your belongings that you brought, you run up to the tent and go back inside.

He is still asleep.. thank god..

You sit next to Dead. He is still sleeping peacefully, you lay down and hug him and start cuddling him again.

Later, he wakes up.

"Woahh.. you are so beautiful today.." Dead says as he wakes up and looks at you.

"Hehe~ thank you Pelle.. I went home this morning and I took a shower and ate."

"I should do that.. b-but I don't wanna go home..." Dead says.

"Why don't you want to go home?" You say.

"Øystein has been a fucking bitch to me lately.." Dead says.

"Why?" You say.

"Just because he wants to be. He's like an annoying brother.. but worse." Dead says, sounding agitated.

"How long has it been since you have seen him now?" You say

"Only since yesterday morning when you found me.. I was so tired and angry.. I felt like murdering someone.. and.. I took everything out on you.." Dead says.

"You should go to your home with me and confront Øystein.. or just see if he is nicer to you in the time you have been away" You say.

"You want me to show you my house?.." Dead says.

"Sure.. i-if you want to.." You say.

"Can I show you my room?" Dead says, seeming excited.

"Of course!!" You say and smile excitedly.

You both get excited about this and start planning on going to Pelles house.