uh oh.. he's hurting YOU

Your struggling does nothing, you try not to hurt Pelle but he clearly doesn't care about your gentleness as his grip on both of your wrists strengthens and he pulls you off the tree and pulls you onto the ground.

"Shh~ don't worry.. I wouldn't kill you.. just.. chill out for a second..~ Pelle says."

You start to scream now as Dead sits on your stomach and covers your mouth calmly. He starts to massage your arms and lower thighs.

You get confused when he does this so calmly.. you love Dead too much to defend yourself from him so you stop screaming and just lay there hopeless.

You say: "Dead.. please..!.. just let me go.."

Dead says: "why should I..?~ you're too pretty~"

He continues rubbing your arms and thighs.

"Can I take off your clothes?~" Dead says with a devilish smirk.

"No!! Of course not!" You say hesitantly, hoping he won't hurt you..

"Shut up whore.." he says as he takes off your coat and your shirt under that, clearly making you very scared.

He loves to see the fear in your face.. he then slaps you in the face very hard and you gasp as a tear runs down your face, this sudden fear makes him slightly let out a small laugh

You would try to cover yourself if you could but he has your hands pinned down.

He throws your shirt far out of the way, then he sits up from where he was sitting on you so he can slide your pants down, your chest is fully exposed but he left your panties on.

"You are so beautiful~" he says as he stares directly into your eyes with his  dead-looking piercing blue eyes

"PLEASE LET ME GO!!" You raise your voice as you are fully terrified now.

"IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN IM TAKING OFF YOUR UNDERWEAR!" Dead raises his voice back at you, he is clearly getting very aggressive now.

You stay silent and cry now in fear of your life and body.

Dead starts massaging your thighs again, he is slowly sliding his hand further up your inner thigh, you flinch as he goes further up, he looks into your scared eyes and smiles again as his hand goes up further.....