Lena "Kara you really are my happy place", Kara "and you're mine", Lena "I'm not gonna lie some takeout and a movie sounds like so much fun right about now", Kara "actually I think that's a great idea. What do you wanna order", Lena "our favorite", Kara "Chinese", Lena "yes", shortly after the food arrived, the two of them sat on the couch, ate, told jokes and watched their movie. Kara "tired", Lena "a little bit", Kara "lets go to bed then", Lena "I don't wanna be the reason", Kara "Lena come on", Lena "but", Kara "Lena, come on", Kara followed behind Lena, as they headed to the direction of the bedroom. Lena "are you staying", she asked as she climbed into the bed, and was tucked it by Kara. Kara "only if you want me to stay", Lena "I want you to stay. Please", Kara "okay. Let me go change", Lena "you can borrow something of mine, I don't mind", she said pointing to her walk-in closet. Kara climbed into the bed beside Lena, Lena "can I ask you something", Kara "sure", Lena "how do you know you're in love", Kara "to be real I wouldn't know the answer to that question, I've never really been in love with anyone before. I've never felt anything for anyone", Lena "do you think you'll find someone one day", Kara "yeah, do you", Lena "yeah", the two chatted back and forth until they eventually were both fast asleep.

{A Few Days Later}

Alex "you'll be my little bear forever", Kara "I love you", Alex "I love you too

Alex "you'll be my little bear forever", Kara "I love you", Alex "I love you too. So how was your night with Lena last week", Kara "hey. You do know nothing happened, she asked me to come over because she was feeling really down. She was crying that day, and she just told me that she was feeling depressed", Alex "Lena, depressed. She doesn't show that side much", Kara "that's because she's used to holding her feelings in, and keeps them hidden, so they pile up and when it finally reaches her she shuts down and just goes into a panic", Alex "why do you think she does that"? Kara "I don't know. Lena's been through so much her whole life, being lied to, losing her family. It was a lot for her, she's just a person that likes to keep her feelings from other people. She doesn't wanna be a burden. A bother", Alex "your birthday is almost here, any idea on what you want to do for your birthday or how to celebrate", Kara "I just need you and the team. Being surrounded by all of you is enough for me, I don't need a party or a big gathering. Just celebrating my birthday with the people I love the most is what will make me happy. Alex", Alex "yes", Kara "do you think I'd be a great mom", Alex "where is this coming from"? Kara "I don't know I just feel like with my job would it even be possible for me to be a mother", Alex "look at me and Kelly, we still work here and do other things, Esme fits right in. You just have to work around your schedule and you'll figure things out", Kara "okay", Alex "Kara your phone is ringing", Kara leaned up off of Alex's lap, and reached into her pocket to grab the phone and instantly picked it up. Kara "Lena, what's wrong? Are you okay"? Lena "Kara I could really use your company and support right now", Kara "Lena what's wrong", Lena "I don't know. I can't breathe, I can't sit still. I'm struggling to catch my breath", Kara "I'm coming", Alex "what happened", Kara "Lena's having another meltdown, I think this one might be way worse than the one from last week", Alex "okay. What are you still doing here? Go to her right now", Kara rushed to Lena's house. Kara, the door was open, Kara "Lena are you here? Where are you? Oh Lena", she wrapped her arms around Kara, Kara "I've got you. Shh, I've got you. I'm right here Lena, just squeeze my hand", a few minutes passed, Kara got Lena to finally stop crying. Kara "come on, let's go lay down in the bed and just watch some videos", Kara got up from the floor, holding her hand out for Lena to take. Lena grabbed a hold of Kara's hand, and the two of them walked to the room. Getting comfortable and they laid in bed while watching some videos. Eventually the two found themselves back in the living room, this time Lena had finally fallen asleep on the couch, and Kara couldn't be more relieved.

Kara "hey Alex", Alex "hey

Kara "hey Alex", Alex "hey. Are you feeling okay"? Kara "that was quite the question to ask when my best friend has been depressed and has been wanting to end herself", Alex "I didn't mean it like that Kara, I really wanna make sure you are okay", Kara "well I'm trying to be for the most part. But she's scaring me, like really scaring me. I've never seen her like this before and I don't know how to feel about it. I'm scared for her, worried for her, I don't even wanna leave her alone", Alex "how is she", Kara "she's finally asleep. That's somewhat progress, considering she did everything in her power to try to stay awake and not go to sleep", Alex "do you think a therapist could help her", Kara "not at the moment. She talks to a therapist and it'll become worse. Alex I'm afraid she'll end up in the hospital for being like this", Alex "let's just try and think positive right now. Positive is what she needs right now", Kara "okay. Listen I'm gonna go to bed, I'm staying with her again because I can't trust her to stay alone", Alex "okay. I love you", Kara "I love you too".

How should Kara help Lena through her depression and anxiety?