Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 1

Start from the beginning

"I will never give up," Gale says unwaveringly, back to the evil sorcerer, causing Mao's face to darken. "As long as I live, I will gather my strength, and forge a path for others to follow!"

Just then, her body is enveloped by rainbow chakra.

Shishimaru says in shock, "The Princess!"

Tsukuyaku says, "Her rainbow chakra is ablaze!"

Brit tells them urgently, "Brothers! We must light the flames of our chakras, too!"

"Right!"

"Pitiful!" Mao yells before he raises his staff and swirls it in his hands, summoning more wind to gather rocks around him.

He throws it at the Princess but the attack bounces away as her body, and that of her cohorts, is enveloped by chakra, the sword raised in Gale's hands. Gale emits a war cry before firing a blast of rainbow chakra at Mao.

The attack hits him and sends the old sorcerer flying up into the dark clouds. The light fades to reveal a rainbow arching across the sky.

Naruto giggles before he yells out happily, "Allrriigghhtt!! Princess Gale, you rule!! Good sticks it to evil once again!! Hahaha!"

"Hey! What the heck do you think you're doing up there?!" An angry male voice yells, causing Naruto, who is standing, to lose his footing and crash to the floor.

Sakura, Sasuke, Kai, Hiro and Amaya keep their chakra sticking to the ceiling easily as the security guard rushes over, looking angry.

Naruto grabs the back of his head as jolts up in a sitting position and grumbles in annoyance, "What's the big idea?!"

"Don't play stupid with me! You snuck in here without paying, you lousy, little free loader!" The man snaps.

"Wait! You got it all wrong! We were just getting a little training in while we watch the movie," Naruto tries to explain.

""Training"? For what?"

Sakura, Sasuke, Kai, Hiro and Amaya leap down and gracefully land on their feet, the pinkette and Amaya on either side of him, Amaya's male teammates flanking them, as Sasuke holds up his ticket and says coolly, "We have tickets."

The man asks with raised eyebrows, "Are you ninja from the Leaf Village?"

Naruto proclaims loudly as he jumps to his feet, "You bet we are!" Sakura face palms at his stupidity as Naruto continues, hands on his hips. "You're looking at the next Hokage, a super ninja, pal! Ooohhh, yeah! Naruto Uzumaki, live and in the flesh!"

Naruto spins while pointing his thumb at himself, only for a pillow to meet his face.

"Keep it down!!"

People yell at Naruto angrily as they all start throwing their rubbish in our direction.

Gale says as she throws out an arm, "Come! Let's push on! Our fate lies beyond the rainbow!"

And then my teammates and I get kicked out of the cinema because of an idiotic blonde.

The Genin gather outside the cinema where Sasuke and Kai sit on a stack of metal poles, Sakura and Amaya stand in front of them, and Naruto and Hiro sit on the ground, drooling over the billboard poster of the movie they just saw.

Sakura sighs, "Kakashi and Izayoi Sensei are late."

Sasuke drawls, "So? What else is new?"

Amaya mumbles, "It's not like our Sensei to be late. She's usually right on time."