Chapter 2: Strange Day....

Start from the beginning

POV: 3RD PERSON

They all ran to the nurses office and barged in, "What seems to be the problem?" The nurse then asked, she was a orange cat with a white-cream lab coat, she wore a pair of blue shoes with a purple star on both sides and she had bangs like Tails but instead it was orange to match her silky coat of fur. Sonic then spoke up "We are all looking for a black hedgehog with red stripes and a white bat with-" The nurse then smiled and nodded, "Oh yes, they both left" They all looked at each other and shrugged. "What do you mean 'both left'?" Knuckles questioned the nurse
"Well since the hedgehog had a panic attack and the bat was the only person he had so I gave her permission to leave with the hedgehog, all he needs is rest" the group then looked at each other "What does she mean only person he has left?" they all whispered to themselves but then a loud annoying sound went off, the bell. Tails then thanked the nurse and left to go to there other class, History. "I still want to know what she meant" Amy sighed, "I don't know but that probably means their good friends?" They all agreed. "We'll find out tomorrow when they come I guess?" They all then entered the classroom and got ready for their class.

POV: SHADOW

I woke up with my neck in agony but not enough to make any sort of scream. I then groaned, and the next minute, I saw Rouge infront of me with a blood bag in her hand. "How are you feeling hun?" I looked around.
"Were the fuck am I?" Rouge then sat down and handed me something to fuel me up....blood. I immediately snatched it from her and drank it leaving nothing left, I licked my lips to savour the taste and a moan slipped out my lips. "Someone was hungry?~" I scoffed and threw the pack back to her which she easily caught. "Shadow hun...I'm really worried. What happened to you back there?" I thought for a second, "The last thing I remember was-" then I froze....fuck...I don't remember nothing. "Shadow....you fucking lost it inside there?!" I looked at her and her outburst....was it that bad. She then sighed and looked me in the eyes, her blue-green like eyes shined before she sighed again and turned around "You were talking to me before you just froze, you clawed onto the desk...at that point I knew something was off so I made up some lame ass excuse and carried you to the washroom...I tried to calm you down but...you just didn't, at that point I-, I thought you would have killed me, Shadow...you were almost unstoppable even for me. It's a good thing I snapped your neck before it escalated" my breathing then got heavy...I almost killed the only person who cared for me then suddenly all my memories started to come back like a flood....everything, from thinking about joing school to not get caught to Rouge snapping my neck. I groaned and clawed at Rouge's couch. She then turned around and came right to my rescue "my me-" she cut me off, "your memory is coming back like a flood isn't it. I just nodded, "I love you so much, your the bestest friend ever but WHY MY COUCH?" I smiled as my headache went away leaving all the memories like if it was a gift. "I don't know but I just..." I stopped, that blue hedgehog, I remembered when I entered that classroom I felt uneasy and I also growled a little too loud that the whole class look away...but when I went next to him, I felt...a rush of power and hunger than any thing I've had before. Rouge then held my chin and made me look up at her but I slapped her hand away, "I was waiting for you to get mad at me again" I scoffed but then my mind went back to that blue hedgehog...."Say Rouge, what do you know about that blue hedgehog?"

POV: SONIC

The bell rang again but this time it was the bell for us to finally go home, I said all my farewells to Tails, Knuckles and Amy and then dashed home. As I was faced with a door, I unlocked it and stepped in, I then went and dropped off by bag in my room and then the kitchen. When I was in the kitchen I saw a purple hedgehog, she had on a pink t-shirt that wrote 'I work hard' and a blue ripped jeans and she was making, sniff.... "CHILIDOGS!". She then turned around holding a big serving of chilidogs...10 to be exact. She then placed it on the table, I then ran up too the table and started stuffing my face with this goodness, "Slow down speedy" she giggled as I continued to stuff my face. After a minute all was gone! "I'm stuffed...but that was soooo goooddd~" she then patted my head, this purple hedgehog who gave me everything I everwanted (which is the BEST chilidogs) is my Aunt Sarah, I've been living with her since my parents died in a camping incident...

I never really knew what happened but all I know is that they were found in the forest in small puddles of blood like they were drained of most of there blood or something, other than my parents death and me living with my aunt I also have an older brother named Manic, he is a green hedgehog who loved his clothing more than anything, he also have bangs like Tails also but green to match his fur. After a few minutes my aunt left me in the kitchen, my eyes started shutting and then I drifted to sleep but then the memory of Shadow came up but it was different...

[Dream]  Warning: Blood and Violence

I looked at Shadow as his eyes changed color, he was clawing at his desk until it broke in half. Rouge immediately got to his side but he pushed her away sending her into a desk. I then looked around to notice the class was suddenly empty and when I looked back at Rouge, she had a wooden like stake in her chest, blood oozed out from the wound and out of her mouth. I gasped and covered my mouth as I looked around again I saw something that made me break down in tears, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Rouge and all the students and staff members were stacked on top of each other like a tower and Shadow stood over them with blood dripping from his mouth. He then looked at me, I then blinked a few times trying to stop my tears from flowing but when I looked back, he was gone. I then turned around, whole body was shaking, when I completely turned I saw him....Shadow. He then came up to my ears which made shivers go down my spine, "Your all mine now....and now your going to suffer~" and then he-

I woke up panting and my Aunt Sarah next to me crying, I looked around again, sweat rolling down my cheeks and then I froze when I saw...."MANIC?!"

I have sooo many idea for this story its not even funny...