| 14 |

...

You tried not to get nervous.

You really did.

But the face and gaze of the pretty woman who was watching you right now weren't helping.

At all.

Annie growled as you tried to escape from your hand. Her arms and legs had been cut when you tore her carelessly from her titanic body with your shadows.

And then you escaped with her before anyone wondered what had happened. They didn't notice your presence, which you were grateful for. At least the getaway was easier.

The look Annie was giving you made you feel like you had done the worst of the worst. As if you had kicked a newborn puppy —except you would never have the courage to do so

You tried to ignore the harsh gaze of the woman in your hand. You vaguely hoped not to have to fight her.

...

Annie is a tough woman.

An extremely tough woman. She had been trained to be like that since she was little. After all, her father was the one who trained her to be that way.

No emotions.

No feel.

No feelings besides anger and annoyance.

She too... had broken the promise she had made to her father, after all, 'go back home' seemed impossible now.

Fear and uncertainty filled her body as she was held by the titan with the strange appearance.

Was it an unregistered titan? Why didn't the useless people from Marley say it before?

Annie is a tough woman who, deep down, is just a sixteen-year-old girl who just wants to make her father proud.

She tried to relax her body before starting to move abruptly once more trying to free herself from the titan's grip. She didn't care even if a muscle tore from the force of her movements.

She just needed to think about what to do once her body was freed. She would fall outdoors, she knew. Would it hurt? Yes, it would.

Maybe if she had been relaxed and not in a frenzy to break free, she would have realized how stupid her plan was.

She growled when her body couldn't fight anymore, the heaviness of exhaustion starting to overwhelm her as adrenaline left her little by little.

She gasped from exhaustion as she looked sternly at the titan that had stopped in a part of the forest. Annie closed her eyes, expecting to feel the first bite as the titan approached her.

"I'm sorry, dad...", she tried to apologize under her breath while feeling her heart pounding hard in her chest.

She felt the breath of the titan against her face, Annie felt tears beginning to form on her eyes as she thought about everything that had been her life. Was miserable, she couldn't even go back home or even try to be happy.

It took a long time for her to realize that nothing had happened. Slowly, but still unsure, she opened her eyes, noticing that indeed the titan was nearby but... was it studying her?

What?

...

You let out a sigh of relief seeing that Annie was healing. At least she'll be fine.

...

someone asked me why i write in english and not in spanish and if i was racist likE- life is one to only write in spanish babeeee 😭💀 lMAOOOOOOO

lIkE lEt mE eAt mY brEaD wItH gUaCaMolEe nIcOlEEEE 😭😭😭😭

... i'm okay now thanks ☕