Chapter 2

Your POV:
Hi I'm Y/N Y/LN,I'm 17 years old,and I'm a senior in high school. I make cover videos on YouTube for fun.

I get out of my car and walk into Starbucks because my friends wanted some. I order what I want and turn around bumping into someone.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking. Are you ok?" I say to the girl.

"Yeah no worries it was all my fault" she picking up her sunglasses that were on the floor.

I smile when she looks up at me with her beautiful emerald eyes.

"Hi my name is Y/N" I say with my charming smile showing my teeth.

"Hi I'm Lauren" she says holding her hand out for me to shake. I gladly take her hand and shake it. Wait..Lauren..sounds-LAUREN JAUREGUI FROM FIFTH HARMONY. Act cool don't be all up in her face Y/N.

"Well Lauren see you around?"

"Yeah, bye Y/N"

"Bye Lauren" I say with a wink.

I look back and see her blushing while ordering her drink. I smirk and walk to my car.
-
"Come on Y/N,it's gonna be the biggest party ever" my friend Matt begs. I scratch the back of my head. He's been begging me to go to a party that his friend Nash invited him to. I hate Nash. He got famous for 7 second videos then goes on tour with some fuck boys and forgets about his real friends.

"I don't know Matt" I tell him honestly. He groans.

"Famous people are going to go. Maybe even Kanye bro" he love Kanye for some odd reason. He did almost get kicked out of his show for giving the body guard 100 bucks to go backstage in hopes of meeting Yezzy.
"God I can't believe I'm doing this...Fine ok I'll go" I finally give in making him jump up and down like a girl. I laugh and get my stuff from my locker. I feel him kiss all over my face making me push his face away.

"I love you so much Y/NN I'll pick you up at 7" he said as he walks to his car. I wave good bye and head to the soccer field for practice.
-
I get out of the shower and look for my clothes to wear.

Once I put on my clothes I fix myself up and make my mom a note I'll be out. I hear a honk and get my phone and wallet heading out to Matts car.
-
"Look there's Nash" Matt points at him and he smiles at us. I sigh and we walk to him.

"Aye what up guys long time no see." He gives us a bro fist and gives us a cup of lean. I give him a small fake smile. Matt starts making a small conversation with him.

"So what about you Y/N still doing your little videos on YouTube" he says with a chuckle. I nod.

"Yes I'm still doing covers" I say.  He nods.

"Good luck with that" he smirks. I frown my eyes brows.

"Whatever Nash. Why don't you go with those boys with no talent?" I bump he's shoulder as I leave the door. (a/n: not hating)

As I sit on the curve of the side walk I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey there wild cat" I turn around and see the beautiful girl I saw earlier. I calm down a bit and smile widely.

"Hi Lauren"

"What are you doing here all alone? The party's in there." She says sitting down next to me. I chuckle and nod taking a sip of the cup.

"I just needed some fresh air" I look back at her as she looks at my features.

"I'm gonna head out now Lauren but can I have you number you seem interesting." I say as I stand up and help her.

"Sure." She put in her number on my phone and hand it back.

"Stay safe Y/NN" she says walking in the house. I nod and walk back home.
·············································
A/N:
•Update
5/31/16