☆3 Give me all of you♡

He threw me on the bed, and we started making out almost instantly

He threw me on the bed, and we started making out almost instantly. He then broke apart the kiss. "Are you sure you want his baby?"Positive," that was all he needed to start kissing me more passionately.

He tore off the dress I was wearing and threw it to the floor. This time, I broke apart the kiss. "If you're always going to tear my clothes off during sex were going to have a problem," I sassed.

"Continue with that attitude and see what I do to you."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes once again. With one swift move, he turned me over, so I was laying flat on his legs.
Suddenly I felt a harsh sting on my ass "fuck!" I yelled. "You just earned yourself 20 spanks."

19 spanks later, and tears were running from my eyes like a waterfall. He then set me back up, so I was straddling his waist as he wiped the tears from my eyes and kissed my lips.

He is so fucking hot especially when he's jealous I'll have to tease him about it later. He unbuttoned his shirt revealing his abs. I know one place I would love to see my hickey's.

I kissed his neck, trailing slowly down to his abs, leaving my marks along. I bit the spot just below his neck, earning a groan from him. I smirked, knowing I found his sweet spot that smirk was wiped off my face when he layed me back down on the bed and hovered over me, kissing my lips.

He sucked on my right nipple and used his finger to play with the other one, giving them both attention. He moved his hand right down to my pussy slipping his fingers in my clit.

"Are you this wet for me?" When I didn't give an answer, he bit my nipple making me moan again. "When I ask a question, I expect an answer," he said, pumping his fingers in and out of me faster. I was a moaning mess by time he was done.

He stopped fingerings me and moved down to my pussy using his tongue he licked it then stopped.

"Luciano," I groaned, annoyed. "Tell me what you want, baby. I won't know if you don't tell me," he said.

"I want you to fuck me," I said. "Bold, I see,"

"Wow, you observe?" I sassed. "Do you want another 20 spanks?" "No" " thought so."

he started to lick my pussy vigorously making me moan his name as he did so "luc," I moaned even more.

I don't know if that was an ego boost, but he started punging two fingers into me while eating me out.

"That's right baby moan my name as I finger fuck you." I felt my cum start to build up he clearly felt it too because he started pumping even faster. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I yelled. You don't cum unless I tell you to.

"Fuck it's too much!" I said. "Sere I swear to God if you cum without my permission I'll give you another twenty spanks,"

Knowing me I'd probably love it. Ugh, not the time consciousness. -Consy is kind of what keeps me in my state of mind-

"Cum baby," luc said stopping his pumps. I released my orgasm groaning as I did, so God knows I needed a release. He licked up everything, not missing a single drop, then he came up to my face and started kissing me.

He pulled out a condom from his pants that were now on the floor he took off his bokers,and his dick sprung out.

It's big that I can say the least. I hid my emotions well, so he didn't think I was surprised his dick is that big. "Take a picture it lasts longer," he said, smirking. I reached for my phone off the nightstand and took several pictures to show him I wasn't joking.

He slid the condom on and drew me to the end of the bed without warning he plunged his dick into me going hard nonstop. "This is what you get for being a brat." He slapped my ass harshly I was sure it's red.

A single tear ran down my cheeks from the overstimulation. I arched my back, wanting to feel more of his touch. "You like that don't you little slut." He said. I moaned out as he kept pumping into me more and more.

He moved his fingers down to my clit fingerings me all while fucking me. I needed to cum and he needed to cum as well.

I released my orgasm and I felt him fill the condom up. "Are you okay, baby?"Mmh," I mumbled under my breath. "Good cause where not done."Wha-".

I didn't even finish that sentence and he started fucking me again. After four more rounds and me cumming four more times we finally finished. I was beyond sore, but I wanted him to feel pleasure the same way he made me feel it.

He layed down, and I layed on top of his chest kissing him going down until I reached his dick. "You don't have to do that."
"I want to just lay back."

I stated, pumping his dick with my hands slowly just to tease him. I used my tongue and licked the tip of his member. "Fuck," he groaned out.

I started to suck on his dick slowly . He pushed my head down more and started moving it until he found a rhythm. He started fucking my mouth violently I let him do what he was doing until I decided I was going to take back control.

I couldn't fit everything in my mouth cause he was so big, so I decided the rest that I couldn't fit I'd just let my hands take control of that part. I gagged on his dick as he came in my mouth.

I sat on his dick and started moving on him till I found a pattern I liked he rested his hands on my hips and started moving me along with him.

We did that a couple more times till I felt an orgasm build up inside me, and I released all over him. He pulled out and his cum spilled out all over my stomach and on his leg so I liked it up and kissed him.

"I'm so tired," I mumbled under my breath. He took me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom resting me on the toilet so I could pee.

While doing that, he ran a bath and checked the waters temperature. He waited until I was finished my business. I flushed the toilet, and then he carried me into the bath.

I leaned onto his chest as we relaxed, just listening to each other's breaths. After the bath, we went to the shower, where he soaped me up and took care of me, then carried me to the bedroom.

"I prefer you naked, but I don't want you getting sick, so I'll put my shirt on you for now," he said, kissing my temple.

We layed in bed till I fell asleep to his heartbeat and soft breathing.