Chapter Ten: Morning Bliss

As the first light of dawn filtered through the curtains, Simon stirred from his slumber, his senses gradually coming back to life. He blinked sleepily, feeling the warmth of Bram's body pressed against his own, a comforting presence in the early morning light.With a contented sigh, Simon shifted closer to Bram, relishing in the sensation of their intertwined limbs and the gentle rhythm of their breathing. He felt a surge of happiness wash over him at the thought of waking up beside the person he loved, their bond stronger than ever before.As Simon opened his eyes, he was greeted by the sight of Bram's peaceful expression, bathed in the soft glow of the morning sun. His heart swelled with affection as he reached out to brush a stray strand of hair from Bram's forehead, savoring the intimacy of the moment.Bram stirred beside him, his eyelids fluttering open as he slowly became aware of his surroundings. When he met Simon's gaze, a smile spread across his face, his eyes sparkling with love and adoration."Good morning," Bram murmured, his voice husky with sleep as he leaned in to press a tender kiss to Simon's lips."Good morning," Simon replied, his voice filled with warmth as he returned Bram's kiss. In that moment, surrounded by the quiet stillness of the morning, Simon felt as if time had stood still, allowing them to bask in the beauty of their love.As they lay there together, wrapped in each other's arms, Simon couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude for the incredible boy lying beside him. With Bram by his side, every day felt like a new adventure, filled with endless possibilities and boundless love.With a smile, Simon leaned in to press another kiss to Bram's lips, savoring the sweetness of the moment. As they held each other close, the world outside faded away, leaving them cocooned in their own little bubble of happiness.And as the morning sun continued to rise, casting a warm glow over their room, Simon knew that no matter what the future held, they would face it together, hand in hand, hearts entwined as one.