A Surprise Visit

𖤍𖤍𖤍 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 𖤍𖤍𖤍

I came home from a long day at work to see that an old friend was in the living room. Once i came into the living room i put down my briefcase and my friend turned around to reveal non other than Barry Allen Aka The Flash. I met him early on when he was still called The Streak which Barry hated.

He smiled at me and came up to me and we embraced in a brotherly hug when we parted i spoke to him.

Andrew: Don't get me wrong Barry it's good to see you.... but why are you here?

His smile went away and put on a more stern face as he spoke.

Barry: We need to talk....

I knew what he meant so i gestured for him to follow me, once we got to the warehouse i brought him into my Phantom Cave which made Berry go wide eyed and he spoke.

Berry: This is even better than Oliver's hideout...

I smirked at that as i made him follow me into my intel room, once we got settled i spoke to him.

Andrew: Ok Bare, What's up?

Barry: It's hard to explain but.... It's your old mentor Shadow.... He's in Central City looking for you....

Andrew: ...... I see... I knew he would look for me eventually.... It was just a matter of time....

I said as i walked up to my intel board and flipped it over to show pictures of high ranking League members with white yarn leading from one to the other and at the top was Rhas Al Ghoul.

Andrew: I knew he would send them for me...

Barry came up next to me and spoke to me as he talke to me without taking his eyes off the board.

Barry: Why is Rhas Hell bent on bringing you back to Nanda Parbat?

I turned to Barry and spoke to him as he looked at me.

Andrew: Cause i was and still am his heir and to beat it all i married his first daughter and now she is expecting our first child.... So he wants us more than ever.....

Barry: Ohhh, that's one twisted and complicated family tree....

I just nodded to him as we began to strategize on what we were gonna do next that Shadow is looking for me and my family which made it way more personal.

After about 2 hours we formulated a plan s Barry ran back to Central City to begin work on his part and i went home to tell my family and friends.

I asked that they all meet me in the living room and they did my wives came and sat by me as i began to speak.

Andrew: The reason why i asked you all to be here because.... Shadow is looking for me...

Sara and Nissa gasped at what i said and they held both my arms as they spoke.

Sara: But it's so soon...

Nissa: I will not let father take our child....

Oliver: Ok Andrew, who is Shadow?

Thea: And why is he after you?

I looked up to my brother and sister  and i spoke to them.

Andrew: Ollie, Speedy Shadow is one of Rhas' elite guard their were three of them....

Diggle: What do you mean were?

Nissa got up from the couch along with Sara as they followed me to the fireplace and as i leaned on it and stared into the fire as Sara and Nissa as they spoke.