Moving Day

Warning: Sexual Content Ahead

"She's pregnant?! What?! I'm too young to be a grandpa! I thought I had the sex talk with you Rowan? I taught you to use a cond-" "Dad, calm down. I did use protection but it must've been defective because she is pregnant. Plus vampires aren't supposed to get pregnant. We're not sure how it's possible. But I'm going to support Rose and our baby. I'm getting a job after I graduate. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do but I know I want to support my family." Dad eyes me then Rose then me again. "I'm sorry I raised my voice. I was just surprised is all. Rowan, you are my daughter and I support you. I'm also proud of you for standing up and doing what you need to for your soon to be family. Is there more of a plan? Will you be staying here or at the Cull house now? You turn 18 on Friday. And I'm sure you'll want to stay wherever the baby will be." Dad asks. "Well sir if it's ok, we'd love at my parents house. They have an extra room for a nursery for the baby. But we'll come visit you often." Rose says. "That sounds like a plan to me. And for your birthday...do you have plans? "I'll be eating supper with you Dad then I'll be going to the Cullens house to celebrate my birthday there." I say. "I'm going to pick your sister up later today. Are you going to pack up your things today? There's boxes out in the shed if you need some. I'm sad to see you go kiddo." Dad says. "I know me too Dad but I'll come see you. And yea, I'll start packing up." He hugs me then hugs Rose awkwardly. He says goodbye and goes to work. "That went well!" Rose says. I laugh and agree. "You stay here while I get boxes from the shed. Then we can start packing up stuff from my room." I say. She nods and I run out to the shed. I get the boxes and when I walk back into the house I see Rose looking at the pictures of me on the walls. She follows me upstairs to the attic where my room is. We start packing up my things up. I get out my suitcases and duffel bags out and start packing my clothes while Rose packs away my books, lap top and desk stuff. Then we pack my decorations I want to keep and make a box of thrift shop stuff including the clothes that don't fit anymore. I get my firebox safe with all my important papers like my birth certificate and old pictures and put in my car as well. I pack up my clothes and shoes in my suitcase and duffel bag and a trash bag or two. I see Rose leaning over to pick up a pair of shoes. Her ass just calling me to smack it. And so I do. I smack it. She moans and stands up, turns around and puts her arms around my neck. "Don't start something you can't finish." She says. "Why can't I finish what I started?" I ask. "There's no time. Charlie will be back soon with your sister." She says. " I guess I'll have to be quick." I say and pull her jeans down. I yank her shoes off quickly and stand up and pull her shirt off too. I take her bra off and latch onto a nipple. She threads her fingers in my hair and pulls me closer to her chest. I suck and nibble on her nipple. My hands rub down her sides and down to her ass. I squeeze both cheeks. And smack her right cheek. She moans out my name. Rowan! Ah baby! Hurry baby! I need you! Mmm!" I continue to squeeze her left cheek but use my right hand to wander to her center. Once there I rub her clit hard and fast. She moans and pants. "Faster, faster, faster baby! Oh that feels so good!" I drop to my knees and lick her center and stop using my fingers and instead lick her clit as fast as I can. I suck on it and flick it over and over with my tongue. It's not long till she cums in my mouth. I lick up her juices then stand up. I yank my jeans and boxers down. I have her lay on the bed and I get on top of her and gently but quickly enter her. I thrust in her quickly. I go fast but gently. I hold myself up without hurting her. I kiss her passionately as I thrust into her. She feels so good clenched around me. I feel her cum but I have yet to. She rolls us over on the bed and starts riding my still hard dick. Her breasts bounce in my face as she jumps up and down on top of me. I latch onto one of her nipples and suck on it. She rakes her nails into my back and we both cum screaming out each other's names. We pant and catch our breath. I lift her off me and go down to the bathroom getting a wash cloth and wash off my dick and then use a washcloth to clean her up too. We get dressed quickly together. I kiss her quick on her lips and grab all the bags left and take to the car. Just as we get in the car and start to pull out Dad pulls in. I wave at them as we drive by. I hold Roses hand and drive to my new home.