Touch Me

Smut warning!

Back to Vanessa's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned around, but nothing worked. It was frustrating. The bed wasn't the problem, it was actually surprisingly comfortable. It was my head that was denying me the right to sleep.

I had a chaotic train of thought. So many things were running wild through my head. For example, should I try and escape? Why does the people here behave so strangely? What is Frank's problem? Why won't Frank let me leave? Where does Frank get his lipstick? Was Magenta really about to kiss me?... Am I attracted to her..?

I've never considered the possibility that I might be into women. I mean, I have caught myself in the past looking at girls the way I see them look at guys, like in high school. But I never considered it was because I found them attractive, I just thought I admired them or something.

Really thinking about it, it makes sense. I've never actually been attracted to guys, never even liked men at all, apart from my dad, and family members. And Riff Raff is cool, even though he's a little creepy. I love women, I appreciate women, and I think they're fucking amazing with everything they can do and manage. I just never thought I liked women. I've never thought of myself being with a woman...

I was lying in the bed, with my hands on my stomach, while these thoughts ran through my mind. All I was thinking about now was Magenta. Her red lips. Her long, thick lashes. Her frizzy, curly, red hair. The slim French maid uniform that complimented her body perfectly. Her carefree, untamed aptitude. Her pretty smile, her dark, mesmerising green eyes and the way they'd draw me into a trance. And how her thick Transylvanian accent would utter my name.

Everything about her was just so beautiful and natural, it sent a shiver down my spine, even just at the thought of her. But I could never actually admit it or say it out loud. Not to her. Not to anyone. Not even to myself.

I've always been taught to pray the gay away and how it was supposed to be a man and a woman, and anything else was wrong. I've never thought that. I've never bothered too much about whether or not someone was straight or gay or whatever, I've never had an issue with it. But I know that's not the case for everyone..

I hear people close to me, talk about homosexuality with disgust, like it was unnatural and inhumane. I find it pathetic, and I couldn't imagine how they'd react if I ever told them I had even thought indecently of another woman.

I'll figure it out when I get home. Hopefully, I should be leaving in the morning and I'll never see this place again, never see any of the people here again... never see her again. I swallowed at the thought.

Honestly, I was really starting to contemplating everything in my life and I've not even been in this castle 12 hours. I decided to just abandon my thoughts and try to get some sleep.

I practically jumped out of my skin and my eyes widened, as I heard the door knob slowly twist, making me pull the covers up to my chest to cover myself.

The door slowly creaked open, and my heart raced in anticipation to see who was at the door. It was Magenta. I couldn't se her very well from the dim lighting, but I could make out her features and her hair. Her red lips pulled a smirk, and she was looking at me through those thick lashes of hers.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked her, a little nervous and confused, as she walked further into the room, coming into view more clearly. She was still wearing her little black dress with the slit at front and a white apron, fishnets and black high heeled boots.

"I thought I'd try help you sleep. I figured you'd be struggling to find comfort.." Magenta climbed up on my bed, her thick accent caressing my ears, as she kneeled up on the mattress, looking into my eyes with a smirk.