Plotting

Frank scrunched up his nose and grinned, before Rocky flexed his bicep on Franks shoulder, causing Franks jaw to drop and gasp, "Ugh!" Frank grinned, and I rolled my eyes. "But a.. deltoid!" Frank resumed singing, arching his neck as he kicked his heel up, grinning.

"And a... bicep!" Frank clutched his bicep, scrunching his nose up, "a.. hot groin!" He placed his hands on his lower abdomen and swung his hips, while Rocky was flexing his muscles behind him, "and a.. tricep.." he drew an invisible line down his arm with the tip of his finger, while Magenta followed him behind, holding a pair of gloves and wearing a frown on her red lips.

"Makes me.." he giggled and shook his shoulders, crouching down to a smaller person, before snapping back up, arching his neck, "shake!" He continued strutting down, with Riff Raff and Magenta following him and watching.

"Makes me wanna take Charles Atlas by the.. ha-ha-and," he crossed his arms and smirked at me, raising his brows, before twirling back around to face Rocky, holding out his arms for Magenta and Riff Raff to help take his lab coat off, "in just seven days, oh, baby.." He raised his brows and smirked at Rocky, while Riff Raff untied the lab coat from the front, and Magenta untied it from the back, "I can make you a ma-a-a-a-an..." Magenta and Riff both pulled each sleeve of the lab coat, revealing Franks lingerie and heart tattoo that said 'BOSS'.

Frank posed, flexing his biceps, scrunching his nose up, while Rocky imitated him. "I don't want.." Frank made his way over to Rocky slowly, kicking his heel up behind him, and throwing his head back with each beat, whilst Riff Raff held the pan coat in his arm, "no dissension."

Magenta stood in front of me, not looking at me, instead her gaze was solely focused on Franks performance. "Just.. dynamic.. tension.." Frank was now stood in front of Rocky, while I was trying not to pay any knowledge to Magenta. Although my breath was shallow and my heart was rapidly pounding against my chest.

Magenta turned around, facing me, her eyes boring into mine through her lashes, as she slowly walked past me, holding eye contact, and I could feel my breath hitch in my throat, as shortly, Riff Raff followed behind her, and I sighed, turning back to Frank, who was holding Rocky's hands.

"In just seven days, I can make you a man.." Frank led Rocky over to stand with him, facing the line of people, with his arms on his hips, "Dig it! If you ca-a-aa-an." He shook his head and his hips, pouting his lips, before standing up straighter again, "In just seven days," Frank held his arm out for Rocky to link.

But Rocky didn't know what Frank was doing and just kept his hands by his side, until Frank took his arm and linked it with his. "I can make you a man!"

Just then, 'The wedding March' played and Magenta and Riff Raff began opening the white curtains, to reveal a room with a grand purple bed. Columbia was sitting on Eddies motorcycle, looking sad but trying her hardest to smile, while Donita sat on the stairs, next to Columbia, with her elbows on her thighs, and her chin propped on her hands, frowning and looking over at Frank, sadly. Aura and her girlfriend sat on the other side of the staircase, holding hands and watching as Frank looked over at Rocky with a wicked smile, swallowing a lump in his throat, before he smirked smugly and began walking towards the bedroom with Rocky.

The guests began throwing petals at the two of them, and were chanting 'Rocky, Rocky, rah, rah, rah!', until they reached the bridal suite, and the curtains closed, the last thing being in sight was Frank jumping in Rocky's arms.

I looked over to see Magenta looking down at her feet with her arms crossed, and I knitted my brows together upwards, making my way over to her.

She lifted her head up and her eyes curiously watched as I began approaching her, before my wrist was grabbed by someone. I turned my neck to see it was Columbia. "I'll show you to your room." She told me, and before I even got a chance to protest, she was leading me away.