Just A Sweet Transvestite

Before I could do anything, I was being yanked up to my feet by the blonde man with the hunchback grabbing my wrist and leading me over to the door. "Come along now... the master is sure to be making an appearance any moment now..." He smirked, opening the door. Quiet gasps erupted from the people in the room, as I just knitted my brows together in confusion.

As soon as the door was opened, the butler left me at the door and sauntered over back to the crowd, who all stared at me...

I took a few steps backwards, before looking over to see the girl with black hair and blue eyes begin to gush and almost pass out, while the brunette next to her had to hold her up from preventing her from doing so.

I looked behind me, then looked up a little, gasping as I seen white high heeled boots clicking on the elevator, my gaze following the elevator as it lowered, but a frame came into view, as the person turned around, revealing a man wearing white makeup, blue eyeshadow, black curly hair and glossy, dark red painted lips, wearing some sort of cloak, as his eyes directed to mine, making me gasp at the sight.

The door of the elevator opened, and the man smirked as he began to sing. "How do you do, I," he smirked wickedly, "see you've met my.. faithful handyman." I looked over to the blonde man with the hunchback, as the auburn-haired woman looked up at him.

"He's just a little brought down because..." The curly-haired man leaned closer over to me, making me look up at him, "when you knocked, he thought you were the candy man.." the man looked up in thought before looking back down at me, scrunching up his nose, before strutting out of the elevator, continuing to sing.

"Don't get strung out.. by the way I look." I slowly followed him back into the room where I could see people backing out of their way to let the man pass and strut over to the other side of the room. "Don't judge a book by its cover. I'm not.. much of a man.. by the light of day," as he walked up the short steps to where the banner above him read 'Annual Transylvanian convention', and turned around, "but by night I'm one hell of a lover!" He threw the cloak off of him, revealing he was robed in nothing but glittery, corset-lingerie, high stockings, fingerless gloves that reached his elbows and matched the colour of his lingerie and a white pearl necklace.

"I'm just a sweet transvestite!" He looked down at the audience, placing his hands on his hips, as he smirked and bent his leg, while I raised my brows at his bold appearance. "From transsexual... Transylvania-ha-ha.." he rotated his hips, and I stared at him, wide-eyed.

The man jumped down from the steps, "let me.. show you around," he started to strut over to me, swinging his arms, while a natural smirk graced his lips, "and maybe.. play you a sound... you look like you're... pretty groovy.." he raised his brows, biting his lower-glossed lip, as his face came close to mine.

"Or if you want something visual," he smirked, and raised a brow, suggestively, "that's not too abysmal." He had his hands on my shoulders and began pushing me backwards, with both his lips curled upwards. "We can take in an old Steve Reeves movie." He scrunched up his nose, as he stopped walking me backwards to walk over to the water fountain, while I followed behind him, remembering what I was doing here.

"I'm glad I caught you home... could I please use your phone? I'm in a little bit.. of a hurry.." I kind of lied, I was in no hurry. I just didn't feel comfortable being here.. I was a bit underdressed to say the least. "I'll just say where I'm at and that'll be that..." the man filled a cup of water, blatantly ignoring me, as he shook hands with the people. "A pleasure to meet you, Dr Furter." I heard one of them say. So he's a doctor..

"I don't wanna be any worry." I tell him, as he threw his water away and turned back to me, with his hands on his hips. "Well, you got caught with a flat, well," he raised a brow and smirked, "how about that? Well, baby, don't you panic," he waved his finger, before returning back to the steps, "by the light of the night, it'll all seem alright." He turned his head back over to me.