My new friends in a desolate land

"I'm so glad you're alive, you incredibly huge idiot!"

ugh....My head... I swear one of these days that drug is going to put me in a coma. I try to stand up but the world is still a bit hazy. Wonder how long I've been out. I look at my surroundings and... wow, I wonder where I am. I see a Seawing, a Nightwing, and... Hey!! It's the friendly neighborhood Mudwing! Who weirdly enough is receiving a bath from the Seawing. "See? Much better", she told the Mudwing. Alright...time for introductions "Ugh... my head...where am I?" Silence. Was that too cliché? let me try a joke then, "Wow never heard of common courtesy? I'm Whiplash and you are? Why does this feel like I rehearsed saying this? or is it just a tough crowd?

 oop hold up. "I'm Clay", the Mudwing finally says, "the Seawing here is Tsunami, and the Nightwing is Starflight." The Seawing -oop sorry- Tsunami look about ready to smack Clay with her tail. "Clay!", she hisses. Clay on the other hand looked perplexed. "What? I was just being kind." Tsunami-not so discreetly- shot me a glance. "Haven't you seen what this dragon can do? He can kills us right now! he's almost as psychotic as that Skywing who was here!" Ouch....I don't think I'm psychotic....at least not yet. "Okay then", I say out loud, "I'm just going to ignore you *Ahem* "compliments"  about me and see if I can get us all on the right page." Hey look! Starflight seem to have finally found his voice!! "W-what are you?" Okay... not what I wanted him to say...but whatever  "I've never seen a dragon like you" Starflight exclaimed.

Okay..so this is where things get a little dicey. If I tell them about myself they can use me. If i don't I'll just seem rude....hmmmmmm. I'll introduce myself I guess....besides I have this weird feeling that I heard their name before. I wonder where though. I open my mouth and right on cue Peril's head pops in....wait...why did I say right on cue? "Where have you been?" Clay asks...a bit to enthusiastically. Peril Shrugs her shoulders, "I didn't want to put you in danger, so I kept my distance" 

A/N?: Help!!!

Wow...what was that? Meh...probably nothing.

"If ya'll are going to talk, at least you can come inside. you look weird being on fire." Peril flinches- Man is everyone afraid of me? - but she comes inside. Clay got out of the pool and spread his wings, presumably to dry them with the heat radiating from peril's scales. "I was afraid  the Queen would try to kill you like she killed Osprey," Peril said miserably. I flinch at the name of my late mentor, if we could've escaped I was fairly certain he would've adopted me. "Can you help us escape?" Clay asked hopefully. Peril shook her head, "I wish but that would make her majesty madder than ever." 

"Then let's do it.", I heard myself say. "It's about time I start getting even with that bastard." And of course, that looks of fear, and uncertainty flashed through all their faces. Will no one trust me? Or is there something really wrong that I'm doing.....I wish Sunny were here, I need her optimism...sunny...."THAT'S IT!! That's Where i heard your names before!! You guys are Sunny's friends!!" Forgive me for the outburst but wouldn't you have done the same?

"You know sunny?", Clay, Tsunami, and even Starflight asked at the same time. "Of course!! She was in my cell before we were separated! She was in this golden looking birdcage." 

"Great!", Clay said, "We can rescue her while we are escaping!" oooo....shouldn't be talking about escape with peril in here.... "This sunny is really important to you guys, huh?", Peril asked, a bit skeptically.

We're gonna be here for some time aren't we.....whatever I'll let you guys skip this part of the conversation..... wait.....who am I talking to?