◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Ryan's POV

This is it. Im going to ask Seb to be mine. Finally just be Mine. I honestly think im in love with him and i truly think im ready. Sebastian is already out to the boys and to his family, but im not. I want to come out too the boys and my family but i really dont know if they'll accept me. I know Regie will, but i dont know about the others...and my mom, dad, and sister are a whole different story-. But today is the day. The day my life can change drastically. I thought about it for a while and....im ready.

The day before i asked Sebastian out for breakfast, so i woke up early and got ready. I was waiting for Sebastian downstairs, i noticed Justin and Darren coming down together in their pajamas, they were both sweaty and their hair was messy. It was obvious what they just got finished doing... i mean, Justin has had a HUGE crush on him for years and im a HUNDRED percent sure that Darren is like completely in love with him so im not suprised that this is the FIFTH time in the last 2 weeks ive saw them look like this together.

"Have fun?" I said, looking straight at them. They both stopped and looked at me, straight in my eyes. I chuckled and sat down on the couch. "Um- anyway...,where are you going?" Darren asked me. "Oh, im going out to breafast with Seb." I explained. Justin and Darren both looked at each other and then chuckled. "Oh ok..." Justin said. I gave a confused look but ultimatly decided to ignore it.

After a little while, i heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up and i saw Sebastian. He looked so pretty, i wanted to run up and kiss him. "Hey, im ready!" Sebastian said. Making a stupid gigichad face. He always knows how to make me laugh. I laughed and we quickly left the house. Before we left, i turned my head back to say goodbye to Justin and Darren but before i could, i noticed that they were already looking at me and Seb with a confused look on their face. I rolled my eyes jokingly and headed out.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Hey where are we going?" Sebastian ask. I looked at him and smiled. "Its a suprise Sebby.~" I said, still looking at him. He blushed and turned away. I smiled and continued to drive...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

After a while, i saw Sebastian had fallen asleep. His head was nicely layed on the window and his neat black bangs were flowed infront of his face. We had one last turn untill we get to the restaurant so i just let him sleep until we got a parking spot.

"Hey, Sebby? Were here ba-" i almost messed the fuck up already- "Seb, wake up." i said nervously. I brushed his black hair out of his face and corresed his cheek. He slowly started to wake up. He instantly smiled when he saw me. "Were here." I said. Seb looked around and had a confuses look on his face. "But Ry....this is the same café that me and you ate at, the same place where i told you i.....like you?" Seb said perplexed. I simply smiled and got out the car. Sebastian also got out the car, still confused. I went too him and grabbed his hand. "Come on lets go Sebby!" I said as a started to run up to the café's door. "Wait Ryan- SLOW DOWN-" Sebastian complained.

I laughed and finally got us to the door. When we got in the place, i pulled Seb close to me and we both stood in the line. Seb kept looking at me and blushing. I just kept looking back ar him with those eyes you give someone when your inlove with them. I think he noticed too. I soon ordered us some food and found a table too sit. Sebastian looked at me still a little confused but he decided to go along with whatever im doing.

"So, Sebby, you might be asking why i asked you out for a breakfast date?..." i asked him. Seb nodded cutely, making me blush. " I wanted to bring you back to the place where....i knew i liked you. Sebby, i am so sorry that i madw you wait for so long. If im being honest, i have liked you for a while, but i kept ignoring my feelings. I was really scared of what would happen if i did tell you. What would happen after..- i was sccared that my family or the boys wouldnt accept me. Its just- Sebastian....sincerely....i love you.ALOT. and i was going to ask you.......if you could be my boyfriend...?" I finshed. I let out a breath i didnt know i was holding and looked at Sebastian.

End Of POV

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Sebastian was in shook for 5 minutes straight. Ryan didnt even give Seb time to digest what he just said. Seb was going through 5 emotions, Happieness, Confusion, Shock, Love, and Care. "Seb....i know its alot to take in right now but i promise im ready....im ready to come out and most importantly, im ready to be with you. Youll be mine. Only mine. I'll finally be able to kiss you and hug you whenever i want..." Ryan said. Sebastian stared at Ryan for a little bit more before smiling and getting ip from his seat. Ryan was confused at first, but then Seb grabbed Ryan's hand. Ryan got up and stood with Seb, still looking confused.

Out of nowhere, Sebastian hugged him. At first Ryan was startled, but that quickly faded away when he felt Sebastians warm body on him. He melted where he was. "I love you Ryan..." Sebastian said in Ryans ear. Ryan pulled his head away from Sebastians, looking straight into his eyes. "I love you too Sebastian." and just like that, without even thinking, Ryan kissed him. Ryan put every feeling and thought he had about Sebastian into the kiss. They were already in a enclosed space in the café where their table was but it didnt matter if they were in open public, Ryan didnt care anymore. He truly didnt.

Ryan wrapped his arms around Sebastians neck, letting everything go. Sebastian wrapped his arms around Ryans waist, letting everything go too. From the day he fell in love with Ryan to today. He let every feeling out. Seb lightly picked Ryan up from the ground set him back down. "Ryan....are you sure this is what you want?" Sebastian asked.  Ryan kissed Seb one more time before nodding. Sebastian kissed Ry on the forehead one last time before letting Ryans waist go and holding Ry's hand. Ryan couldnt help but smile. He couldnt believe it was finally done. He made it official.

"Hey Ry....do you want to get out of here? We can play Valorent when we get home?" Sebastian asked. Ryan slightly nodded and smiled. That was Sebastians que to know it was time to leave. Sebastian left a two dollar tip for their untouched food and ran out the café door, with Ryan in hand.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Back at home.....

"What level are you on baby?" Ryan asked, not knowing what he just said. Ryan's eys got big before he looked staright at Seb, to see if he noticed. "Baby?...." Sebastian asked, slowly truning aroung to Ryan who was sitting on his bed. " Ryan turned red and looked down. "Dont worry baby, i like it..." Sebastian said, turning back to his computer. Ryan smiled, he was so lucky to have Seb be his. and only his. Ryan put his shoulder and leaned his head on Sebastian's gaming chair. Rubbing his chin up and down Seb's face. Sebastian giggled at Ryans acts.

"Hey Ry? Do you wanna make a Insta post?" Sebastian asked, pausing his game. Ryan looked straight into Seb's eyes before answering. "Yeah.....you can say were dating you know?.." Seb looked at Ryan unsure. "Are you sure?...." Sebastian asked one more time. Ryan did a final nod. "I'm ready." Ryan confirmed. Sebastian smiled at kissed Ryan on the forehead. They both got positioned to take the picture...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇