ᴘᴀʀᴛ - 26 [M]

Start from the beginning

As Tae began to glide his body against Jungkook's, the sensation was slow and deliberate. Jungkook's hands explored Tae's curves, gently kneading his buttocks. Tae tilted his head back, lost in the moment, while he trailed his chest and stomach along Jungkook's body, sensually transferring paint from his skin to Jungkook's.

The night wrapped them in its velvet embrace, they surrendered to the symphony of their desires. Their bodies entwined, each caress a melody of passion and longing. In the quiet intimacy of their shared space, they found solace in the warmth of each other's embrace, their love a sanctuary in a world of chaos.

Their love was a canvas, painted with the colors of their souls, each touch a declaration of their unwavering devotion. In the quiet moments of the night, they reveled in the beauty of their connection, their hearts beating in perfect harmony. With every touch, they wrote poetry on each other's skin, their love story unfolding with every whispered word.

They held an eye contact when jungkook grabbed tae's nape and pulled him into kiss, their bodies pressed together giving warmth of each other, their lips moved in sync exploring each other's hot sweet cavern, tae moaned when jungkook pulled his hard nipple while kneaded his butt with other hand harshly, both lost themselves in the intimacy of the moment.

As the world faded into oblivion, they became lost in the symphony of their love, their hearts entwined in a dance of passion and desire. Their hands roamed on each other's body while tae's hand tucked on jungkook's sweatpants, they parted and with mischievous glint in his eyes tae pulled his sweatpants down in one go along with boxers leaving him completely naked.

''the junior bunny standing proudly''...Tae's eyes shined as he teased not averting his gaze from jungkook's dick.

''yess, in the honour of your pussy''... jungkook backfired while tae chuckled with a smirk

''not in the honour of my mouth, hubby?''...tae asked innocently

''how about you shut up and suck your hubby's dick, wifey?''....as jungkook said he pushed Tae's face to his lower making tae to giggle he wrapped his hand around his shaft and started giving small slow licks making other to groan at his teasing.

''you know something, kook?''...tae said as he gave a long lick from the bottom of his dick to top, jungkook breathed heavily as he hummed.

''i love your dick''...said tae as he took jungkook's dick in his mouth in one go, and started bopping his head up and down, while jungkook laid down and supported his back with pillows and cushions to give more access to tae.

Tae sat in the between of his legs and continued sucking greedily while played with jungkook's balls kneading them softly, jungkook was groaning while cursing under his breathe as how good tae is in this and how much pleasure he give him by just blowjob.

''tae yes like that ahhh shit''...he grunted when the head of his dick hitted Tae's throat, he picked up his pace of sucking.

''Damn i am gonna cum''.... jungkook breathed out while cummed in Tae's mouth who doesn't have need to gulp as his dickhead was near his throat it's just flowed down tae parted his mouth from his dick humming and stroked it couple of times.

''let me pleasure my beautiful wifey now''...as jungkook said he made tae to lay while moved his mouth to Tae's pink clit and started eating it while tae clutched on the sheets or sometimes pull his nipples by himself.

''ahhhh''

Tae's body shuddered at the sensation when jungkook rotated his tongue inside Tae's hole, this is something tae loved alot that his hubby can even rotate his tongue and putting it in some good use. Jungkook continued sucking and even biting on tae's cunt softly..

''gonna cum ahhh''

Tae cummed into his mouth and as usual jungkook gulped it down, he squeezed tae's boobs while sucked on his nipples and aligns himself at the entrance of tae's hole after a couple of strokes he pushed his dick inside groaning at the tightness while tae moaned out loud getting his hole full...

Jungkook started moving his hips while putting Tae's leg on his shoulder and pounded deep inside him, sending tae on cloud nine with every thrust...

''fuck me harder mhm''...said tae with a sultry smile while jungkook obliged thrusted more harder and continued hitting his g-spot making other to moan again and again....

''ah i am gonna cum gosh''....tae moaned out as he cummed for the second times, jungkook slowed his pace, admired his wifey laying with inside him , hairs disvealed sweat visible on his forehead and dry painting on his honey skin making him so beautiful, jungkook roamed his hands softly on tae's stomach tracing his skin as well as the painting he made on his stomach but it got ruined when tae rubbed himself on jungkook but it's still looked beautiful to his hubby....

Jungkook again started thrusting deeper,  tae rolled his eyes at intense pleasure later after jungkook too cummed inside tae filling him up with his fishes...

Jungkook plopped himself on tae while tae hummed contentedly feeling safe and cherished with jungkook on top of him and inside him as well...

As they reached the pinnacle of their passion, their bodies trembled with ecstasy, their souls intertwining in a blissful embrace. With whispered words of love and soft sighs of contentment, they surrendered to the wave of pleasure washing over them. And as they lay together in the afterglow, their hearts beating as one, they knew that in each other's arms, they had found their home.

In that sacred moment of intimacy, time seemed to stand still, allowing them to bask in the glow of their love, their connection deepening with every beat of their hearts...

''i love you so much''...said jungkook pecking his lips

''i love you more hubby''...tae smiled lazily while he made patterns on the back of jungkook...

''ahhhhhh''

Tae moaned when jungkook thrusted suddenly, jungkook chuckled when tae throwed him a glare..

''your moans is something that makes me more hard''... jungkook whispered while biting tae's earlobe..

''hm, i can feel you getting big inside me''...tae said as he clenched around jungkook's shaft

''up for round two, love?''

In the stillness of the night, they found refuge in each other's arms, their bodies aching with the intensity of their desire. With every touch, they traced the contours of their love, their souls merging in a moment of pure ecstasy. In the quiet whispers of their hearts, they vowed to love each other for eternity, their bond unbreakable in the face of adversity.

________________________________________

Thanks for reading ✨

I didn't edit this part that much, forgive me if there was any mistake

Don't forget to vote and comment

I love you all<3