Unsurprisingly, Kim Raebin, who was announced in 4th place, received an uncomfortable edit.

The conflict between the 7th ranked participant and the team battle was highlighted, so this seemed to be the aftermath of that.

Anyway, she watched the rest of the announcement with a more relaxed mind.

In fact, it didn't really matter who it was.

'Now that it's like this, I wish Seon Ahyun is safe. Oh, and I wish Cha Eugene would fall a little.'

Cha Eugene's malicious fans were calling Moondae names and posting bullshit on SNS. It made her so angry she wanted to sue them.

However, <Idol Inc.> usually picked participants who had left their agency, so it had traditionally been difficult to calm public opinion through accusations to the agency.

'Even Moondae is just an ordinary citizen...'

She was just worried that he might have been hurt while searching.

'Once he debuts, I'll send pdfs to his agency as soon as possible.'

She made a firm decision and continued watching the broadcast.

Seon Ahyun was in 3rd place.

"T-th... Thank you. Huu."

Seon Ahyun burst into tears and said thanks.

The tearful reaction cuts of several team members of October 31 were captured together along with a touching BGM.

"T-that I c-can do it..., I-I didn't think of that. It-it's all... It's all thanks to the team. That, and those who v-voted... Thank you for that."

The MC mouthed, 'It's not a vote, it's a stock!'

However, the cross-editing of Seon Ahyun, who couldn't see it because he was too hectic, brought a small smile to the viewers.

Seon Ahyun sniffled and went to his seat, and in the process, the warm interaction of October 31 team members, including Park Moondae, was briefly highlighted.

It was proof that the production crew was also conscious of the hot reaction on the Internet.

After that, Cha Eugene and Ryu Chungwoo were nominated for 1st and 2nd places just as everyone expected, and after the competition, Cha Eugene was announced as 1st place.

"Great!"

'Ryu Chungwoo would've been better!'

Cha Eugene, who gave a bright and cheerful acceptance speech, seemed a bit cheeky.

However, she was not stupid enough to write malicious comments, so she decided to just be happy with Park Moondae's fifth place.

The participant who received less attention was announced in 49th place, and the ranking announcement ceremony ended blandly.

Park Moondae's portion was also over after the heartwarming scene where members of October 31 gathered and laughed at Seon Ahyun.

'It's too bad.'

For fans like her, there wasn't enough content. She wanted to see more.

Next time, she hoped that she would be able to take pictures on her way to work, and she wished for Park Moondae to be safe.

After the ranking announcement ceremony was over, filming for the next team match probably continued.

'Isn't he going to be on the same team with Keun Sejin or Seon Ahyun again?'