I quickly nodded and said my final words.

"I have something to do...."

"Oh, yes! Thank you for the photo...."

The question, 'But what are you going to do?' seemed to come up at any moment, so I quickly left.

And as soon as I left the station, I bought a mask at the convenience store.

There is nothing to say, even if it is called excessive self-consciousness, and since there has already been a case, I was going to be careful on the way back.

But I can't believe someone recognized me on the street already. Of course, I already knew that season 3 would do well, but it was amazing.

'It would be no joke around the second half of the show.'

The place I'm currently staying in is just a cheap room, so the security was poor. If Park Moondae continues to keep avoiding the full editing, steps may need to be taken in the future. (t/n: 통편집 means full editing or totally removed from the scene.)

As I walked and thought about this and that, I soon arrived at the meeting place. I wonder if it's a newly built officetel because it looks clean and secure.

I don't know whose house it is, but whoever lives there seems to be doing well. I'm so envious.

"Oh~ Moondae really come fast? Come in!"

"H, hello."

When I rang the doorbell, Keun Sejin and Seon Ahyun came out.

"This is the living room~."

Seon Ahyun followed as Keun Sejin guided me. Anyway, it seems like this is Keun Sejin's house.

Well, it's a natural picture for a meeting host to invite people to his house.

I honestly admire the really nice officetel's interior as I look around.

"It's a nice house."

"Right? It would be nice if it was my house!"

"....?"

Does that mean it's not the house he rents?

The brief question ended with Seon Ahyun's words.

"T, thank you."

"...."

So...this was Seon Ahyun's house.

Meanwhile, Keun Sejin was almost lying on the living room sofa, and Seon Ahyun was sitting in a straight position in the corner of the sofa.

I looked at the strange situation where the roles of the host and the guest were switched for a moment, but then I stopped thinking.

So what? Let's just watch episode 3 and then leave.

* * *

In the editorial room on the 9th floor of the Tnet building, the production team of <Idol Inc.> is working overtime today.

"The editing was delayed too much because of the preparation of the PR video live."

"I'm going crazy."

It was somehow a chilly situation because the finished version was just completed a few hours before the airing.

Writer Ryu Seorin thought it was annoying.

'This is why it would have been better if the PR was just outsourced.'

Even if she pushed the ad, she couldn't use outsourcing because it would only add a small amount to the cost of production.