*****

<Relisting! Idol Inc.>'s PR live starts at 7:50 pm on Thursday.

Related communities and SNS on the Internet were full of opinions and excitement.

– 77 people are wasting their time by doing the same live broadcasts again this season? ㅋㅋㅋ Even if they failed, they couldn't even make up their minds. ㅋㅋㅋ

– These crazy bastards suck at PPL, but they are openly advertising it? How vulgar.

– ★☆ Kim Raebin ☆★ is doing a live broadcast with this face. Even if you don't say anything, it's amazing content, right? (Photo)

– Even if our Eugene advertises a massage chair, I will buy it right away.

– I'm so annoyed that these pigs are playing with this kind of commercial trick.

└ So if you purchase through the video link, all profits will be donated?

└ Anyway, the crazy female fans will believe in everything~ ㅋㅋㅋ Yeah, the next pigs.

– I hope it ends well without hurting the participantsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

└ That's the funniest thing. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What are you saying?

It was a chaotic place where different types of human beings expressed freely, but there was one thing that was certain.

It is said that the number of times participants were mentioned jumped several times.

Those who saw the first episode and felt favorable to the participants themselves were really waiting with anticipation for the content.

And at 8 pm as scheduled.

'Real-time broadcasting' has appeared on the WeTube channel.

– Hey, it's up.

– Yeah.

– It's coming.

– I can't watch it because I'm working overtime. Please relay the number of viewers. Who is the first place?

└ Cha Eugene! There's a thousand times difference from last place. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I see seven people in last place. Poor thing ㅠ

– Wongil did apple hair ㅠㅠㅠ Everyone, come see us

– Crazy, Seon Ahyun wore a flower crown. His face is crazy.

Soon all kinds of sales posts about the participants began to be rampant. There were a lot of comments that only said what they had to say, and it was almost to the point of covering up malicious comments.

It was then.

– Huh, who's filming a Mukbang?

└ ? What are you talking about?

└ No, I mean, what is he eating so earnestly?

└ What are you talking about in the self-introduction video?

└ No, it's real;;; (link.)

Some people who are interested click the link and watch the video.

"Hello."

Park Moondae's face appeared on the screen.

While holding chicken feet in his hand.

Participants couldn't see the real-time comments, but Park Moondae's live comments were already exploding.

– No, I mean, Moondae-ya, why are you holding chicken feet?

– ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Moondae again.