Chapter 5 All living beings, gathering and scattering are fate.

Start from the beginning

All living beings, gathering and scattering is the fate.

It is said that this group of people who joined the army, dressed in different clothes, and there are many people, walking on the winding mountain road, quite vast.

The scholars followed Ah Yu all the way, from astronomy to geography, from the literati poetry club in Dingping Mansion to the Qinlou Chu Pavilion in Shangjing. Not to mention, if this person goes to that sour mouthful, he will really be a good storyteller!

Ah Yu listened with a grin, and from time to time his eyes widened and sighed, "Wow! It's really lively, but when he heard the scholars visiting the kiln, the young man shook his head."

"How can you just sleep with somebody else? How can this work? Don't they have a partner?"

The scholar laughed, looking at his little Engong Qingqing and handsome, untouched by the world, and felt that he shouldn't say this to him, "Engong is expensive this year!"

"What's expensive?"

"Oh, how old is this year?"

Liu Hongfei looked at the name tag hanging around Ah Yu's neck, and wrote a book, Xu Xiangming of Dingping Mansion, Gengxu Nian. is twenty-three or fourteen years old, but the young man in front of him doesn't look like it.

Liu Hongfei didn't say anything superfluous, but just reached out and stuffed the name brand into the inside of Ah Yu's clothes, so that others couldn't see it.

"I'm eighteen! Ana, who said that since I was born, the date palm trees on the mountain have ripened eighteen times. "

"Engong, if others ask, you will say that you are twenty-three. "

Ah Yu tilted his head, "Is this also the rule?"

The scholar nodded, saying that this was the rule. The two were chatting between the east and west, and the soldiers leading the way in front stopped and chose a cool and smooth road, telling everyone to rest their feet and bring some food and water.

has not yet been officially divided into camps, according to the convention, on the way to the border pass, the soldiers prepare their own dry food, and most of the people around take out dry food cakes and gnaw on them, but Ah Yu is not very happy, he has not eaten meat for several meals!

Liu Hongfei was rummaging through his baggage to find cakes, thinking about taking out his share of Xiao Engong, but unexpectedly, as soon as he lowered his head, there was no figure in front of him!

  "!!!"

But before he could look around, his father slipped back quietly from the hillside, carrying a large, fat hare in his hand, and took advantage of the guards' inattention, and hurried back to him in a few steps.

This kung fu of stealing chickens and touching dogs is called a sharp rope!

Before the scholar could speak, Ah Yu operated with one hand, and his hand was pulled on the dead rabbit, and the skin was completely peeled and cleaned up. He wanted to eat it directly, but considering that the "little bird" in front of him probably didn't eat raw meat, he took out the flint and started to make a fire.

The whole process was very skillful and fast, and when the scholar was dumbfounded, the rabbit meat was on the fire and began to be roasted.

Originally, no one paid attention to Ah Yu and them, but because the two of them looked thin and weak, they were strong in the army, so there were few people who even talked to them. This kung fu, the aroma of barbecue wafted out, and many people nearby looked at it, and they were very surprised by Ah Yu's skills.