"I'm telling you once again, but it's not putting 2 groups together!! Pick one person per team and two people in total!"

This was a bone of contention in one's face.

Perhaps the production team wanted to show a very provocative development, so the reward for voting as an individual was better than the reward for voting as a team.

They even blew it up without notice right before the stage rehearsal.

– Everyone! The reward for the 'individual match' in this team match is— you're exempt from being eliminated!

– ...Yes!?

So, there were many complaints from other teams.

Fortunately, the team didn't have this kind of conflict. Seon Ahyun was a pushover, and Gold 1 and 2 were not the ones who had the courage to speak up even if they had complaints.

Lee Sejin would have been too busy to digest his part right away, and Choi Wongil had already broken their spirits once, so he didn't say anything unnecessary.

Big Sejin wouldn't have anything to complain about because he eventually got the position as the main dancer.

From what I can see, it doesn't seem to be because of teamwork, but because each person has too many problems to solve on their own, so they don't have the energy to cause conflict.

That's right. But it doesn't matter because it looks like it happened because of teamwork on the camera.

Anyway, the individual voting ended in a more ambiguous atmosphere than the first vote.

"Thank you!"

After a short greeting, the participants went down from the stage. Of course, that includes me.

Strangely, I felt disappointed to come down.

******

It was in the middle of the night when filming ended.

"Everyone, you've worked hard~."

"I think we did a good job!"

When they heard that the results of the individual match would be announced at the ranking ceremony, everyone was disappointed, but they quickly got over it.

Because it happened the same way last season, they must have half expected it, and they must have felt relaxed about it because they thought they had won the team match anyway.

Yeah, we won the team match.

– For the team match— October 31 wins! The score is 82 to 401!

– Whoa!!!

That too, with a crazy score of '82 to 401′.

When they heard the announcement, they were stunned for 5 seconds, then cheered.

There was nothing else to say because, except for Big Sejin, the rest of them were on the verge of crying.

But these guys soon had no choice but to calm down.

– Uh...

– Donggyun-ah.

– You've worked hard. Well done.

There was someone on the other team who really cried.

Originally, it was hard for someone who wasn't as sad as the first person to cry. Even more, if it is tears of joy.

As a result, the team members who were aware of the camera and the opposing team remained in an ambiguous state of joy and became extremely happy after the filming was over.