– It's withering away

Inside this small space

I'm waiting for the day it will bloom again

Come and find me

Bzzz. As he lowered the pitch, a dreary noise mixed in MR, and the desperate voice increased.

The lyrics are definitely soft and sad, but because of the intro and the directing, it sounded like a trap.

If you hear someone crying at a closed school, wouldn't you be more scared than wanting to help?

The stage was unfolding with such an eerie nuance.

– One step two step

The sound of you coming

It's ringing in my ears

Don't hesitate, give me your hand

I'm into a new world now~

Her spine was tingling when she heard a high-pitched voice singing the same lyrics as the song's title, "Into the New World."

Even though it was a pure and clear sound, it sounded strange and evil since it was made into dissonance by raising half the key.

Even though they were the participants, she became more immersed in the stage than their singing skills.

– Come to me

Come to me

It's dazzling, a paradise by your side

In the chorus, the same string instrument from the original song came in, and it was creepy how it clashed with the synthesizer's modulation sound.

Jiiing~ Kiiing~~

The movement borrowed from ballet and added a few more violent movements made it feel inhuman.

At that moment, she realized.

October 31, October 31—it was Halloween. The night when evil beings come out into this world.

– Come to me

Come to me

Melody of love for you (continues)

This is what a non-human singing to lure people in!

'Gasp!'

She covered her mouth as the sounds of explosions filled her head.

Of course, some idols used inhumane concepts.

But in the amateur idol debut audition program, no one would have thought they would try something so daring with a female senior song with the opposite concept—!

She instantly became immersed in the stage without even having the time to give evaluations such as 'They have great guts.'

The song entered the bridge after passing through the second verse, which was modified and cut.

And once again, something unexpected happened.

– Can't You feel me?

The arrangement suddenly returned to the original song at Bridge!

Even the vocal range is back. The pure boy's voice echoed in the same high key as the original song, which was sung by a woman.

– Your warm touch

It wakes me up, it's beautiful

Spring garden

It felt sacred at first when the beautiful accompaniment music and lighting were changed to make it brighter.