"No, we should've seen it and pressed it—"

The titles of a few songs were shown on a sign that rolled slowly.

[Tiger / VTIC]

[LIFE / VTIC]

[Eternal Song / VTIC]

VTIC. At the moment, they are the male idols whose albums sell the most copies.

"Everything is fine... please."

Choi Wongil's desperate murmuring was heard at the end. I waited patiently for the screen to stop.

The screen then slowly stopped.

[Into A New World / MallangDalkom]

"...?"

"......??"

"......!?"

A terrible silence fell.

Except for myself, all of the team members' eyes became like 'BONOBONO' as they looked at the sign. (t/n: Bonobono (보노보노) is a character in a manga.)

"I, is it an error?"

The team member who touched the sign mumbled something in a puzzled voice. However, there was no response from the production staff.

It meant it was real.

"Is it include female idols?"

"Are there any female idol songs?"

Everyone, including us, was saying similar things.

Of course, the reaction was not as strong as ours.

The people on the team muttered as if they were crazy.

"Yeah... So, was it a flower fairy?"

"That... uh, debut song, uh-huh."

Undoubtedly, 'Into A New World' was an innocent and dreamy song that stood for a flower fairy.

Besides, it's a debut song. A song that has never been number #1 on public television since it came out before MallangDalkom's concept changed into something cute and bitter.

"Ah! Thank you!"

"This is amazing!"

The surrounding area was filled with cheers as if there was a good song. It was natural because it would have been full of masterpiece songs. But the climax came from here.

"Aaaaah!!"

"Hyung!! Hyung!!"

The team next to our sign picked "Tiger" by VTIC.

For reference, that song was the title track of the album that received Daesang at the largest music site awards ceremony in Korea two months ago.

I could say that it's one of the most popular songs right now.

Maybe that's why everyone was hugging and making a fuss. The grade of the team members was low, so the atmosphere improved greatly as if they had already won.

"...."

And our side is getting very quiet. It looked like no one could get over the shock.

What am I going to do?

'I was avoiding this.'

I was sweeping my chest. This is because I realized that I chose the sign of the agency with ease.

VTIC's 'Tiger'?

I just can't do it.

I was lucky enough to avoid it.