So I purposely laughed.

"Did you not see my evaluation?"

Then his expression turned sour. He seems to be the type of person whose conscience is prickled at this place, which is surprising.

"We have to prepare for our own performance. So I didn't really watch it."

"Then watch it next time and judge for yourself."

"All right."

Cha Eugene nodded his head, turned around, and looked ahead. Lee Sejin laughs with a look of bewilderment.

"I guess he has a unique way of speaking because he came from abroad?"

"I know."

The conversation didn't go further as Lee Sejin was also conscious of the camera.

Instead, I looked at the staff offstage. It seems to be getting solved as well.

"The rehearsal will start!"

The staff shouted. The setting seems to be complete.

I held my breath.

It was hard to wait on the floor while they packed equipment, but I didn't know I would have to do this myself.

It's 6 a.m. right now.

And they will record the actual performance at 4 p.m.

It seemed as if I was going to have a rough march.

******

It's currently 8 p.m.

This filming has been completed.

"Good job~!"

As I expected earlier... There was a lot of hardship.

"Whoo..."

"Ah... I will die."

One participant after another fell to the floor, making a sound of pain from the side. Everybody was dripping with sweat.

I was in the same condition as the other participants, but there was nowhere to sit down because the participants who had fallen first had filled the floor.

It was funny.

'I ran out of stamina.'

First, I rehearsed all morning and was exhausted. After that, I took a short break and then a lunch break.

The only thing on the menu was gimbap wrapped in silver foil. This was probably because they didn't have the necessary PPL yet.

After eating a bit, many stylists came to the filming set to do their jobs.

– Ah, I really don't have a place to put anything~

– Tilt your head this way!

– I'll do it quickly.

Even though they were annoyed by the poor conditions in the empty lot that was being used as a waiting room, they put make-up on the participants and smoothed their hair.

To be honest, there was no dramatic change for anyone, but it was enough for broadcasting.

After that, I put on a broadcasting uniform.

By this time, a camera was coming toward me.

– Do you like your clothes?

– ...Yes.

Is there anyone here who would say no?

– What do you like about it?

– Since the design includes both uniforms and school uniforms, I think I can use it to make a variety of concepts.