Part 1

***

Adrian: You'll save your own ass but you'll doom everyone else!

Eagan: Well you see, I really like my ass.

Adrian: I like it too.

Eagan: What

Adrian: What

*cut to both blushing furiously and Adrian walking away*

***

< Eagan and Adrian live in a small apartment in the heart of New York city where they run an online business. Eagan also helps the passengers remember their callings because of his photographic memory. >

Adrian POV:

Where was he? I looked on the clock, 10 pm already? I'd been at this since 7 pm? I had been busy with our business, arranging the website and making sure that it looked neat and overseeable. Not that it mattered a lot though. Without money, we couldn't get anywhere. We would have to give up what we worked so hard for. I sighed and looked down at my laptop, I made some good progress with coding the software. I shot another glance at the clock. 4 minutes past 10. I closed my laptop and plopped down on the couch where my fingers automatically found the necklace that Eagan had given me on the plane. I fidgeted with it, I always did when I was stressed. What was he doing so late out? He left at nine in the morning to help Saanvi with remembering the 'when' and 'where' of her calling. His photographic memory sure was handy for that. I heard a key turning in the lock and then the sound of a door opening and closing again. I stood up and walked towards a cold and shivering (but enthousiastic nonetheless) Eagan. 'Where were you? You where gone all day! I was worried about you.', I said tackling him in a hug. I pushed him away to give him a questioning look. 'Calm down Adrian. Just hear me out okay?', he said wanting to walk towards the couch. 'Not like this you don't.', I yanked him back and pointed at his shoes. 'I don't want dirt all over the house from your shoes again.' 'Yes mom.', he rolled his eyes and mocked at me.  Eagan sat down on the couch and began a summary of what he had done that day. A strand of hair was in front of his eyes and for some reason that bugged me a lot. I reached out and pushed it away, Eagan blushed. 'Th..thanks.', he stammered. 'So anyways, after I helped that passenger with their calling I went to a bar where I saw some men betting on a soccer match. I was watching them, 'til i realised that that match looked familiar. I realised that it was familiar. I remembered it from the time 828 disapeared. So I betted on it and I won $300 dollars!', he waved the money in front of my face. 'Are you.. are you serious?', I asked him. 'YES!', he exclaimed. 'We're gonna save the business Adrian. We're gonna get rich!' The realisation hit me. Our company wouldn't have failissment, we could save it. A smile crept up my face. Eagan had stood up now and we stood opposite from eachother, only inches between our faces. I leaned forward and put one hand in the crook of his neck and the other on the lower end of his back. I finally closed the gap and kissed him. I felt him stiffen under my touch and I pulled back. 'I'm, I'm so sorry Eagan I got caught up in the moment and I...', I got interupted by a soft pair of lips on mine. An electrical surge went trough me and now it was my turn to stand suprised. Eagan pulled back, looked at my confused face and grinned. 'You really are an idiot sometimes.' He took hold of my hands wich caused another spark inside me. 'But you sure are a loveable idiot.'