2 - Get off my seat

ˏˋ 🌳 °•*⁀➷ ❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄ ˏˋ 🌳 °•*⁀➷ ❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ

"Excuse me, what the hell did you just say?"

"Get the fuck off my seat bratz-faced bitch"

Rather than being scared, upset, or angry I found this pretty funny. Who was this nobody to tell; me THE Park Jimin (The one and only 😉) ...TO MOVE???

His audacity was insane. "I think bratz dolls are pretty freaking cute, are you hitting on me?"

This tall guy, with dark brunette hair and rough eyes; kind of a similar style to Jungkook literally sneered at me.

I love pissing people off.

I kick my legs onto the top of the desk crossing them along with my arms showing my unwillingness to move.

"I'm not gay you faggot. Don't make me get my hands dirty, get OFF my seat." The boy presses further.

So homophobic AND an Asshole. Both fit together anyway. He wouldn't get away with degrading me in front of everyone. He couldn't touch me if he knew who I was. I simply chuckle cockily saying "You must be new, I don't think you know who I am-"

The man simply scoffs and cuts me off by knocking my Limited edition Luis Vuitton backpack onto the ground. (The HORROR!) My jaw drops with a gasp escaping my lips, class now quiet observing the interaction. "Excuse me? If you don't get your musty crooked and filthy hands away from me and my stuff you're gonna have some problems." I snarl no longer amused legs off the desk and starting to get slightly worked up.

"Your midget ass can't do shit to me. Now get moving before I make you cry right here in front of everyone." The guy says inching intimidatingly close. I wasn't sure whether to be glad or upset Taehyung and Jungkook weren't in my homeroom. If they were here they would surely make me back down against my will. I'm not scared though, this guy wouldn't hurt me in front of everyone. (...right?)

I just raise an eyebrow at the boy and before I could blink, his rough hands clasp my wrists together in tight grip, ripping me off the seat, gasps emitting in the class. People were shocked THE Park Jimin was physically assaulted before their eyes. A feeling of disgust waved through me as I tried pulling his hands away to no avail.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I screech trying to wiggle away as I see the tall boys hand forming a fist inching closer to his face. This is it for me. Imagine I die from this punch? What would be my last words? Wait I can't die from a punch. (Can I????) As I shut my eyes and scrunched up my face waiting for the harsh blow an authoritative voice at the front of the class spoke up.

"HyungJae hands off." The loud booming voice says at the front of the class. I certainly didn't need the help, acting like i'm some weakling who can't defend himself. hmph.

The authorities voice belonged to a seemingly young teacher. He was tall extremely tall. He sported brown fluffy looking hair and an intimidating stare. At the view of a teacher HyungJae seemingly backed down and let go of me as I lightly stumbled back and got a hold of my breath. Okay as much as I hate to admit it this hot hunk of a homeroom teacher saved my ass.

"What seems to be the issue?" He asked with slight poise. HyungJae was first to speak up with his unruly and tense voice. "This kid won't get off my seat."

I roll my eyes quickly arguing back "I was sitting here FIRST. I'm not a kid we are the same age. AND he literally touched MY stuff!!" I say filled with rage. "Closest he'll ever get to designer anyway." I said with a slight scoff at the end checking my nails. (I ate that.)