chapter 10

KIM'S MANSION...

Jeongyeon: hahaha'

Jeongyeon: hahaha'..

Jihyo: yah' stop laughing...

Hye kyo: it's not like I was the one who buys this stuffs '..

Jeongyeon laughed again but this time it's louder then the previous one while dahyun with Chaeyoung holding their laugh cause her mother is really feeling shame cause of the clothes that Mrs park choose for her' while Jihyo and nayeon glaring at Jeongyeon...

Nayeon: shut the fuck up jeong' can you ' you're embarrassing her even more...

Sohee: there's nothing to be embarrassed for through ' beside this clothes are really cute and attractive you can wear it to please your hus-

Hye kyo: yah'..

She shouted at her while glaring at her making sohee hold her laugh too..

Hye kyo: there's child here beside I'm not gonna wear this..

Sohee: it's okay you can give it to me ' if you can't wear this kind of clothes I can..

Chaeyoung: mom...

Sohee: what!

She stood up as she looked so done of them all..

Hye kyo: I'm going to my room to rest my brain and body..

As she was about to walk dahyun stood up as she hugged her from behind...

Dahyun: don't be angry eomma ' we were just joking...

She smiled as she held her hand that hugging her waist..

Hye kyo: I know dear and I'm not even angry..

Dahyun: really..

She nodded as she turn to her then hugged her ' dahyun smiled as she hugged her back..

Dahyun: your daughter loves you..

She chuckled...

Hye kyo: and your eomma loves you..