chapter 5

It's already night and tzuyu was laying on her bed looking at the ceiling she didn't eat anything as she just wanted to sleep to forget everything that happened today but she can't

Every minute that passes and the moment she kissed that unknown person flashing into her mind like thunder...

Tzuyu: ahhhhhhh!

She screamed and squealed into her billow while kicking her feet into the air...

Tzuyu: just why why why' it's really embarrassing and bad..

She touched her lips as her whole face became red like tomatoes..

Tzuyu: I just kissed someone I don't know and worse it's my first ever kiss.. ahhhhh..

She again growled making her granny who was standing outside feel wired and worried at the same time..

She sigh as she opened her room to look after her...

Mrs jang: what's wrong dear are you sick...

Tzuyu flinch at her halmeoni suddenl appearance on her room as she immediately sits up giving her fake smile..

Tzuyu: oh' halmeoni ofcourse I'm not it's just that I'm tired..

Her granny sigh then walked to her she sat beside her then put her hand that top of her head making her look up at her hand...

Mrs jang: um' if you're not sick then why you didn't eat your dinner...

She smiled softly as she grabbed her granny hand..

Tzuyu: halmeoni I didn't eat cause I'm already full I juts feel like I don't want eat but I promise that I will eat when I got hungry..

Mrs jang: promise..

She nodded then lay her head on her granny chest..

Tzuyu: halmeoni can you hug me till I sleep I really need someone to cuddle with...

Her granny chuckled as she pated her head like cat...

Mrs jang: omo' this kid ofcourse I will love to stay with you here till you sleep...

She hugged her granny more tight as her granny smile while cressing her hair....

Mrs jang: my princess....

XXXX CLUB........