chaptet 13

AUTHOR POV 

A girl  was sitting on chair in dark room and continously  staring at her front wall picture with gloomy eyes . In this darkness everyone could easily saw her gloomy eyes . She stand up and went toward the picture and started tracing it and said .
"Didi I promise I will make everyone regret who make you away from us . They will beg for their death but will not get it . "

She spend her time till mid night in the to room and went to her bedroom and after went in her room she opened the closet drawer and opened a bag then pull out some dairy and stare at them

"I miss you partner so much . I wish we spend time together forever.  "  she thought and closed her eyes but suddenly remember her partner words 

FLASHBACK

"Puffy please save me . They are coming toward me . They Will beat me puffy . Please save me . " -her partner said

"Tell me where are you Goofy  . I will come to you right now.  "  

" They are coming puffy.  Please do something . '"

" goofy see around yourself and try to told me location . I and coming to you with security team . Nothing will happen to you . Trust me goofy.  Please partner try to told me the location where were you "

Suddenly some one banged the door hardly .

" ahh ..... they are here puffy.  They will kill me . Please na puffy do something yaar . I will not eat your ice cream. I promise . I'll listen to you but please do something.    " she cried hard .

" I am coming goofy . I will not let you happen something I promise myself '' .

Then the call disconnected.

FLASHBACK END .

Suddenly her eye opened and she breathe hard and went to washroom to wash her face due to tears which were flowing continously without any break .
. She get out from washroom and went toward closet to put the diary but  some picture  caught her attention and she picked them and suddenly a simple caught her face .