As Samaira questioned him about his feelings towards the writer of the letters, Neev took a moment to gather his thoughts, his gaze unwavering as he met her eyes.

"Samaira, when I first saw those letters, I thought they were from you. And yes, they played a part in why I started falling for you. But the truth is, I fell for you from the very first day we met." Neev said, with sincerity in his voice.

Samaira's eyes widened in surprise, her heart skipping a beat at his words.

"Toh phir ladne kyu aaye the mujhse?" Samaira asked.

"Haan uske liye firse sorry. Main apne gusse par kaboo kho baitha tha..lekin jabse tumhare saath waqt bitata hoon, I am evolving as a person too" Neev said.

With a shared smile and a renewed sense of understanding, Neev and Samaira embraced, their bond stronger than ever as they faced the challenges of love and trust together.

As Samaira playfully reached for the letter in Neev's hand, he lifted it high above his head, a mischievous grin playing on his lips.

"Mujhe padhne mein maza aa raha tha!" Samaira said while trying to reach the letter in Neev's hand.

"Ah ah ah, not so fast, Samaira. You'll have to work for it." Neev said, holding the letter even higher above his head. Samaira laughed, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she jumped, trying to snatch the letter from him. But Neev was quick, dodging her attempts with a playful ease. Their playful banter filled the room with laughter and joy, the tension between them crackling with anticipation.

And then, in a moment of pure spontaneity, Samaira slipped on her toe, her hands reaching out to steady herself, but inadvertently pushing Neev onto the bed. With a thud, Neev landed on the soft mattress, his eyes widening in surprise as Samaira tumbled on top of him. For a moment, they lay there, their breaths mingling in the air, the atmosphere thick with unspoken desire.

"Well, that wasn't exactly how I planned it, but I'm not complaining." Neev said, teasing samaira. Samaira tried getting back up, when Neev held her waist and pulled her back.
Their eyes locked in a heated gaze, the air between them pulsating with raw, unbridled passion.
As Neev and Samaira leaned in for a kiss, their lips tantalizingly close, the door to the room swung open, revealing their friends standing in the doorway, their expressions a mix of surprise and amusement.

"Ahem! Ahem!" Nishant coughed.

Neev and Samaira quickly pulled away from each other, their cheeks flushing with embarrassment as they tried to regain their composure.

"Yeah, next time, maybe close the door if you don't want an audience." Saisha said with a playful expression. Their friends exchanged knowing glances, their laughter filling the room as they teased Neev and Samaira about their close encounter.

Neev and Samaira exchanged sheepish smiles, grateful for their friends' understanding and support.

It was November already. The grade 11 students were busy preparing for the farewell. Amidst all the festivities, Neev was also finding time to prepare for his entrance exam scheduled in the month of December.

Samaira and Neev were sitting in the Library across each other, solving some mock test papers for their respective exams.

"Neev...waise kitna accha hoga na agar hume same city mein college mil jaye?" Samaira asked interrupting Neev.

"Hmm...but uske liye hume bohot ache marks laane padenge because NLSIU and IISC banagalore are very prestigious colleges.... isiliye padhlo" Neev said instructing Samaira to focus on her studies.
After six hours of studying in the Library, both of them leave for their homes.