Baarish

As the wedding festivities wind down, Neev and Samaira find themselves facing the reality of their upcoming studies. School is starting in one week and they have to build their momentum for upcoming exams in the month of July.

The air is still filled with the remnants of celebration, but there's a sense of determination in both of them. With the wedding and vacations coming to an end in just seven days, they understand that their education takes precedence now.

As they dive back into their studies, there's a quiet determination in the air, a shared understanding that their education is the foundation for their future together.

"I must complete the remaining lectures of physics so that I don't have to study much when the exams are near" Samaira thought. She arranged all her books and notebook in an orderly fashion on her bookshelf and prepared to solve some questions. Meanwhile, Neev was also busy with covering his geography syllabus. He has to appear for CLAT in the month of December for which he is preparing to solve mock question papers from July.

Mahir and Ishani are beginning to settle in their new life at the Malhotra House. Ishani and Maya are getting along better than expected. Riti and Ishani have a common ground of swimming to bond over. Riti also won her inter-state championship. Life is starting to fall into place.

------------------------------------------------------

*JULY 2nd*

The school has reopened for the second half of the academic year. As the second half of the academic year begins, there's a sense of anticipation and renewed energy in the air as students return to school after their break. For Neev and Samaira, the start of the new term brings with it a sense of determination. They enter their classrooms with a clear focus, eager to build upon the knowledge they gained in the first half of the year.

Despite the occasional challenges and setbacks, Neev and Samaira remain steadfast in their commitment to their education. They support each other every step of the way, offering encouragement and motivation when needed. Their friendship has reached the common ground of helping each other by giving study tips and tricks. They can't help each other with the subjects but they spend time formulating strategies and plans to cover their syllabus.

It's 11 AM in the morning, the corridors of Greenwoods are filled with students chattering and roaming around as it's the recess time. Neev, Nishant, and Ujjwal stood outside the classroom 12-A, eagerly peeking inside to catch a glimpse of Samaira, Saisha, and Gaurika. Just as they were about to push the door open, laughter erupted behind them. Turning around, they were met with the surprising sight of Samaira, Saisha, and Gaurika, who had sneaked up on them from behind.

"Gotcha!" Samaira exclaimed with a mischievous grin, while Saisha and Gaurika joined in with giggles.

"Tum log wahan se kaise aa rahe ho?" Neev asked the girls while looking at only Samaira who was standing across him.

"Hum toh canteen mein lunch kar rahe the. Tum teeno kya jhaank rahe the" Samaira asked with a hint of curiosity.

"nothing...hum toh bass ... aise hi timepass" Neev said with a shy smile appearing on his face.

"Dekho jij- Ne-Neev... seedha bolo ki Sam ko Milne aaye the" Saisha said, almost calling Neev Jiju. A month ago, Saisha dethroned Neev from the Jiju position because of his behaviour but due to the unexpected turn of events, she is back at it again.

"Nahi...wo toh...Haan ...." Neev tried to justify his arrival but fumbled the sentences.

"arre chill ! Milna hi toh tha ! Ab hum friends hain toh mil toh sakte hi hain" Samaira said with a bright smile on her face. Meanwhile, Ujjwal and Gaurika were staring at each other as if they haven't seen each other since ages.