46 | On His Knees

Start from the beginning

I kept slurping, licking her clean, savoring every drop of her delicacy, then thrusted my tongue into her twitching walls again and continued on working my wonders with diligence.

"Wait, Jamie– no– if you keep doing that, then I'll– I'll– aanghh!"

In less than no time, she came again.
Still not stopping.

"Jamie.. please– haa.. No– please no.. I can't–" She shook her head fiercely, whimpered for mercy. Yet to my amusement, her legs refused to set me free, her hands fisting my hair still, if not, harder.

Despite knowing very well what she truly desire, I pulled away to tease. "Which one should I adhere to? Your words or your limbs?"

Once more, Rosie's illustrious charm came into play. With cheeks ripely flushed, brows low, knitted in woe, and eyes dewed with fresh, tragic tears, both too shy to meet mine, all resembled that of a feeble fawn being preyed upon. Yet her legs sprawled before me so welcomingly, serving herself rich on a golden platter, ready to be devoured whole.

Not in sound, not in words. Only but a timid brush of her heel along my nape, my dirty little wife voiced her dirty little choice.

How I marvel at her artful wiles in exciting me.
Always leaving me craving for more..

And the fact that she doesn't even realize her own doing,– how deeply she stirs me.. just makes it the more erotic somehow.

My cock twitched, aching to fuck her raw.

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie..
How far will you make me go?

Delighted to receive her message loud and clear, I smirked and confirmed ; "The latter it is." And without further say, dipped my head back to where it belonged, finishing what I started.

"Oh my– yes.. Jamie– angh– haaa..!"

On my last nibble of her clit, there came her third.

By then her legs quivered. They had became too limp to maintain a proper hold on me. Her body melted into the cushion, basking in afterglow, breathless, and all satiated.

Or so I thought.

I intended to let her rest for a while before we spice things up a notch, but Rosie being Rosie, she's always full of pleasant surprises.

It was when I got up off my knees, about to cosset her within my embrace,–

"Are you good, darl–?!"

– that she suddenly flung her arms around my neck, while her legs around my waist, and pulled me into a hungry kiss.

Needless to say, I happily obliged. Her appetite might caught me a tad off guard, but I was more thrilled to see how ardent it is for me, as I her.

I took hold of her thighs, hoisted her up and have her tightly wrapped around me as I carried her to my desk, where she'll lay upon while taking me like a good wife.

Within one rushed swipe of my arm, there went my six hours of work all scattered on the floor. Not only that, shatters and cracks also followed. Whatever it was, it just broke, that was plainly obvious.