ᦗ 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 ᦗ

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
ᴰᵃʸ ⁹ - ᴹᵒⁿᵈᵃʸ
𝐏𝐎𝐕 ; 𝐘/𝐍

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷
𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂 - 𝘾𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙀
𝘽𝙔 𝘼𝙐𝙍𝙊𝙍𝘼

🐰 ;; after leaving alice's room . I guess I have to find oliver or Edward right now. But damn it please for the love of everyone's sake they better not doing anything to make this job harder or else I will be screaming at everybody's ears.

I was walking in the hallway. There's no students here so what I'm only hearing is my footsteps . I felt starving to death. I looked at the clock. And saw.. I was.. LATE TO THE SCIENCE AND IT'S NOW LANGUEGE CLASS?!.. I'm an dead potato :3.. Im getting selled as the new wagyu beef and be delivered way in Japan . I just skipped class the first time... but you know what.. I'm just gonna continue looking for Edward and oliver I guess..

I then started checking every SINGLE room except for the teachers rooms. I looked at the windows of  every single classroom sneakily. And no signs of them both. DAMN IT WHERE DID THEY GO DID THEY NOT GO TO SCHOOL OR SOMETHING?! probably. And I'm just wasting my time walking around finding them. It was now time for art class but damn it I'm too late .

▄︻デ єη∂ σƒ у/η'ѕ ρσν ══━一
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
➤ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ; 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑

"Why are we even skipping classes anyway?" Edward said. "We're you still thinking about [NAME] don't you?" Edward looked at me. "You should move on. Forget about the incident.. That's been 2 weeks ago!.. And I'm sure she will be okay right now! I think.. "
Edward repeated but that don't made me feel better. Not even an single one.

I sighed.. "She probably hates me now though. Incase the stab was an big pain in the ass." I said coldly. "... I mean. She was an kind person.. She never hated anyone.. Zip is somehow right. She was sometimes an 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡. An angel you will probably be searching fo-" I slapped Edward. But he just laughed hardly "fuck you.. " I said as my head heated up.

As he finnally stopped laughing..

"There's still 1 more class for all of us to go home. " Edward said as he looked at the clock... Just 1 more hour to go..
It's kinda silent and boring. "GUYS!" Zip shouted at us.. "Did school ended now?" I asked "no but.. Just get out of there-.."
She replied.. "Not until the scho-" I got cutted but zip saying "[NAME]'s back anyway!!" I was suprised.. But don't want to leave because I'm the reason why she ended up in the hospital.
"I agree oliver we should just get out of this crappy place. It smells so bad in here. It smells like rotten tomatoes that was stayed in the toilet for 5 years. "

I shook my head "hell n-" they both carried me and lift me up. Damn I'm the tallest of them both how on earth did they- they rushed out of the classroom in full speed which now makes me dizzy and wanted to vomit. They were literally running at the hallway. Just then. We 3 crashed into an student and the student went flying out of the window- Damn that din't even stopped them 2. I hardly wanna vomit now and the running is giving me an headache. Both of them crashed into another student. It send the 2 flying but I ended up landing on my feet as both of them ended up laying on the ground probably broke their back or neck.-
I din't see any student anywhere so I guess they just randomly crashed. I was just standing there watching them groan in pain

▄︻デ єη∂ σƒ σℓινєя'ѕ ρσν ══━一
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.