〖 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒 〗

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░  ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

                ➢ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ; 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄

📝 ' ;; your still stuck in the detention with the trio. Ugh.. Only if the couch was bigger you were literally squeezed by the 3!..you wish to just end this now. But the fact of oliver and he's friends caused this. Your probably gonna transfer out .. But.. Engel. Probably an little time won't hurt.. Zip was having an tantrum un the couch you were very annoyed.. You said.. "can you please stop? " you asked nicely but.. SHe did it more worst and annoying.
I was about to punch zip but Edward grabbed my arm. "Not so fast dear that will get us in more 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚. " excuse.. DID. HE. CALL. YOU. DEAR?! But your not blushing... Your not blushing.. But you do felt your Face heating up..

YOU are not having it. This damn paper people are more annoying than an stupid punching bag. You wanted to punch them one by one but Edward is right.. That will cause more problems and the principal would kill you- but you wonder what are they talking about 'incident'...yesterday but you don't really wanna know..incase it's probably worthless or useless.. But how really long are you gonna be stuck in here with the most annoying papers you've met in all schools. When you were still lost in your thoughts.. Oliver was starting to throw more paperplanes. As if he bring more than 5?! Zip was trying not to laugh so hard after seeing your furious face. The principal came back but it seems she's more relaxed now.. She slammed the desk and asked 4 of us.

"𝙎𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧!?" She said with an strict face as her eyes see twitching to looking back at me and looking back at them.. "𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙊𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨. 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚!" Zip whined. Hm. Principal miss. Grace?.. "They were throwing PAPERPLANES at me and OLIVER WAS STILL THROWING MORE WHEN YOUR GONE!" I replied. "But she literally gave Oliver an head-ache and she was the first one who started yelling and when we got here she was about to punch me now!!" Zip replied again. "THATS ENOUGH! I will let you 3 go. But i'll have an .. Chit-chat with the new student. " miss. Grace sweeps them off the room. Leaving you scared about what might happened to you. But what ever it is. It's probably not going to end up good.. When miss grace closed the door and sat on the chair "I'm sorry. About their mystic behavior.. I already know those 'three' students are the  troublemakers I once always known I know if your first day got terrible.. " miss grace sighed "oh it's okay! It's just my first and i dint expect myself to have an new friend! But I dint really care about paperplanes.." You smiled as you tried my best to say the right words you can say..

Miss. Grace smiled and closed her eyes "okay then... Your free to go.. " you rushed out leaving her in quite suprised. You rushed out of the principal's office running down in the hallways. When you were running down you bumped into engel who instantly catches you by holding your hand and prevented you from falling down. "Agh!.. " you yelped in suprised.
He pulled you back as you standed up.
"Sorry..!" You APOLAGIZED . ".. It's okay...but..Are you okay? Did you got  suspended? What happened to the three? " he said "well.. We 4 dint but miss. Grace says we should not do it again.. " you lied because you dint remember alot  even though it's just 4 minutes ago but for you it was 4 months ago already. "Oh..!" Engel said
"Can we just.. Go to the library.. If you dont mind.. " you replied  "ok!" He replied as you both went to the library again. "Why is this library so huge?!.. This is more huge than the schools I've transferred.. " you

"Ooh. It's probably for many students to read as long as they get comfortable and make sure they dont ran out of books or space. -" Engel replied. You looked at the books and saw the book your very interested in. "Engel?" You tapped him in the shoulded. "Yes?" Engel replied.. "Can you tell me about someone you know..!!!?" You said excitedly and Engel chuckled "I mean.. Sure . You have more to learn.. I do have many friends.. But since you already known bubble. Il introuduce your to the others." He holded your hand again and started walking with you in the table with 4 paper people.. 1 is.. An emo-bendy looking ass. And an tv-head girl with blonde hair she's the colorful one you've saw. And one is an nerd little guy minding he's own business and an pony-tailed girl with an knife and looking like am maniac that kills all the paperwork.
The 4 looked at you both with curiosity
And that kinda made your decision regret.. "Hi guys! This is the new student!!" Engel saved the day-..
"[NAME] the blonde tv-head girl is 𝙧𝙪𝙗𝙮. And that black guy with horns is skell. And the ponytail girl is Riley. And the little guy is robby!"  They waved at you except for skell.