▼𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 ▽

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
ᴰᵃʸ ⁸ - S̶u̶n̶d̶a̶y̶ ᴹᵒⁿᵈᵃʸ

➢ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ; 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂 - 𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙎𝙃
𝘽𝙔 𝙉𝙀𝙊𝙑𝘼𝙄𝙄

✐ ;; it's another normal day and your glad that it's Monday! But.. It just felt like Saturday is yesterday but let's get back to the topic where it begins your lovely day normally. Now no time to waste or else you'll be late!

You run into school with an toast in your mouth. You were running into school so you won't be late even though its so early that it took forever for the class to start now. When you were FINNALLY in school its still like before. That one fox eating an boom and that one fox drooling and staring at the ceiling and.. IS THAT HENRY THE STICKMAN BUT HAVED AN HAIR?

But once when your walking now. You saw bubble running towards you "[NAME]!!.." She called "h-..m..?"
You were curious. What does she want though? "It's engel.. He.. He.. Was .. " bubble can't find the right words to explain.. "Just come with me!" Bubble dragged you "a-ah-h.. !" You yelped when you both are running in the hallway. When you both stopped..

You saw 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 fighting. They are both bruised so badly. Zip was bleeding in the ground and Edward was trying to stop oliver. And Ruby was trying to stop engel they are many students watching with terrified faces. You were also terrified and suprised "what are we gonna do?.. We told them many times to stop but they just won't listen!" Bubble complained as the both were still fighting alot of blood was everywhere around them.. You saw zip has bleeding bruises and struggling to breath.. And Edward has scars around him. "Engel! Oliver! STOP!" Ruby tried stoping them but no use. They just kept fighting and hurting each other.. They don't even know what they are doing to their selves..

You couldn't handle seeing them fighting.. Seeing the both of them fight was.. Also hurting your deep feelings.

➢ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ; 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 🔰

☁️ ;; I felt getting weaker and numb but I continuned fighting until he FINNALLY gaved up. I punched him in the face as he coughs with blood and have an red bruise in he's face. "DAMN YOU..!" He yelled and kicked me away in the stomach . I also coughed with blood as I looked at him with frustration "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR DOING OLIVER!" I yelled "YOUR THE ONE WHO STARTED IT!" He punched me again as I kicked him.

he was now furious. He then grabbed an knife out of nowhere. Probably thin air was helping him. He was about to stab me but Edward was pulling him back but to stop him, but he gets stronger that Edward couldn't hold him and accidentally letted him go.

He rushed into me with an knife . I started to became scared as he was about to kill me. As soon he was close I closed my eyes. I though everything is gonna end of my painful death. As I now heard the stab . But.. Why din't I feel.. Anything and din't passed out..? I heard the stab but I din't feel-..

▄︻デ єη∂ σƒ єηgєℓ ρσν══━一

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════
(I'm sorry if I treated Y/n brutally 😭..)

As engel FINNALLY opened he's eyes. He saw the knife ended up at [NAME]'s stomach. [NAME] colapsed into the ground and bleeded. Everyone around them gasps in shock. Zip FINNALLY woke up and saw [NAME] stabbed in the ground. Her eyes widen as tears started coming out from her eyes.. Edward backed off as Oliver looked at your body with pupils small as he saw your bloody body and the knife he stabbed you with. He looked at he's bloody hands. And couldn't help but felt guilty about he's actions