◅ 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋! ▻

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
ᴰᵃʸ ³ - ᵂᵉᵈⁿᵉˢᵈᵃʸ
➢ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ; 𝐘/𝐍

{𝙰/𝙽 :: T̶h̶i̶s̶ c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ i̶s̶ i̶n̶s̶p̶i̶r̶e̶d̶.̶ }̶

🤍 ;; it was the second day of my new school. I've never know that I will loved being here just for 2 days. unlike other schools 🏫..

It seems the angels is with me ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀All along . But as I went back to my locker and opened it. It's.. Filled with so many love letters? All has the same writing but I dint know the person who write this. But the love letters are saying they loved me and some are of how pretty am I. I soon blushed but I do not know who still write all of these and put them randomly in my locker..

I hid the love letters at my bag. School seems empty because it's still early and only few students came to school because of the had rain weather.
<But let's change the topic.. >
I soon walked in and I felt someone is following me. I turned my back and saw.. 𝙯𝙞𝙥? He's following me like an lost puppy looking for its lovely owner... Cute though. "What are you doing?" I said "walking duh. " zip replied. "But why do you kept going in the same direction as me?" I said again.. But the fact that zip looked very adorable today . "Angel! May you come with me?!" Zip replied "huh? What ange-" I was interrupted by zip dragging me fastly.

"Oh hey [NAME]! " engel greeted me but zip was dragging me too fast . Engel was left there confused.. Until zip finnally stopped dragging me and.. I don't know where am I. "What the.. ?" I said curiosity "this my hideout! Eheh.. Well... I build it myself so it's all wooden.. But.. This hideout is now ours!" Zip said cheerfully. "Did your-your..friends know about t-this?.. " I stuttered "I think or..not. That's what I called 'secret' hideout. " zip replied.
"Hey Angel! Can you draw?" Zip said.. She just called me.. Angel? "O-oh.. Su-sure!.. But.. Why are you -" I got interrupted "calling you angel? Because you are one! An very pretty one!
She said as zip started to cling onto my chest. Maybe she is the one who write all of those love letters.. I blushed at her clingyness

" the intelligence of yours is so rare! You've just got here and.. You've started to answer the questions very correctly and be very talented! How did you so that?!.. " zip said. "O-oh. I read a lot of books and.. I learned it from them.! And I was practicing an bit with engel teaching me how to draw and use instruments.!! " I replied back. But.. When zip heard the name 'engel' she wasn't very VERY happy. "Ooh! Angel your so lucky you haven't even fail or answered an question wrong! Your so talented! " zip complimented about me. It was all going well until..

➢ 𝐏𝐎𝐕; 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑

Me and Edward are already suffering for searching zip. Damn it where could she be? Did she ran off randomly. ? Edward called me "YO! OLIVER I THINK I FOUND ZIP!..probably Dating with the bookworm. " I opened the door and saw zip with [NAME] "WTF ZIP?" I shouted "YOUR HAVING S3X WITH THE NEW STUDENT!? YOU KNOW YOU WILL MAKE HER PREGNAN-" zip slapped Edward "WHAT THE FUCK EDWARD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Zip yelled "I KNEW IT YOU LIKED [NAME] SO MUCH DON'T YOU?" Edward laugh. "BTCH IM AN GIRL . MAYBE YOUR THE ONE WHO WANTED IT?!" zip yelled "guys settle down. Zip. I thought you fcking hate [NAME] . Did an car hit you in the head or smth?"

"WELL THAT'S FIRST. MOVE ON I THOUGHT YOUR INLOVE WITH THAT LICE?!" zip was struggling as I let go both of them "okay okay. Now let's just calm down. ANS IGNORE THE PROBLEMS AND FOCUS. " I say as the both of them started calmed down "okay this may sound stupid. But I sometimes have an feeling inside of me when I'm with that.. nevermind. " Edward said "don't tell me your inlove with her too.. " I replied "no. I'm gay. "

That's obviously an lie he literally rejected so many boys . I felt bad for them.

▄︻デєη∂ σƒ σℓινєя ρσν══━一

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
➢ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ; 𝐘/𝐍

✬ | I walked out of the Hideout.. I missed zippy already... I felt an pair of arms hugged me I looked back and saw 𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙮 who is hugging me and 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙡 at the back. But why did Ruby miss me alot even though we just met 1 day ago-.. "Hii! how are you?" Ruby asked "ah.! I'm okay.. Really! "
Ruby then pull away "that's what everybody always say! So what happened earlier? " Ruby asked again "well.. Zip decided to drag me in he's.. Hideout and Edward thinks she wanted to have s3x with ME-.. Yeah that's all. "

"Where is she? " skell asked "oh well. She went with OLIVER and Edward annd.. I d-donr know where they went. " I replied .. As skell.. Looked mad? Or is it my delulu mind-..

< SKELL was struggling he's jealousy >

"Gosh- did they hurt you?.. " Ruby asked again "no. But if OLIVER or Edward did I swear I will -" Ruby interrupted me
" ok ok I get it! Throw another book? "

"Yeah.. " I replied. The class bell rang. "Awh man class again..well guess I'll see you later at recess.! " Ruby said "ok bye-.. " I waved as they both went to their classroom. I went to my first class.. Math. I may dislike it but ig that's okay..
I went to my seat and saw engel waving. I waved back .

In the middle of miss. Circle's teaching I still remember yesterday when she was about to kill Abbie.. I was snapped back into my thiughs when miss. Circle yelled at me asking me what's the answer of the question. The question is.. ' 126 x 112 + 13= ' I started answering it. Correctly again. ..

After an few minutes of our deadly lives. the class bell rang FINNALLY.. We all rushed out of the classroom.
I though I was going to have peace until.. I got dragged into the Hideout again. I though it was zip but.. It was OLIVER...and Edward?!.. "What in the beloved moth-" Edward interrupted me and said "shut your goofy mouth off! Hear us out.! "..

" fine what is it?! " I shouted. Not loud. "Well. You've been just here for 3 days. And you literally MADE An teacher fell in love with you. And you made 3 PEOPLE FALL INLOVE TOO. " oliver shouted "HOW? how can an teacher fell in love with an student?! Who are those 'people' anyway?! " i replied.
"Well 'ENGEL' your best friend! AND YOUR OTHER BEST FRIEND 'SKELL' that goofy lame ass. AND NOW OUR BEST FRIEND ZIP AND THE MUSIC TEACHER. MISTER.DEMI!? what are you? An player?!" I slapped oliver "LIAR- theress no way. "

Zip burst the door off "WHO TOLD YOU BOTH TO FUCK MY ANGEL? " she shouted "WHAT THE FU-" Edward and oliver said..

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎
𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢.. 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

➥𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 ; 𝟏𝟐31
➥ 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 ; 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

[ next chapter will be about 𝙎𝙆𝙀𝙇𝙇. 13+..lemons 🍋 so we're not in smut yet]